♥Black & White♥

White Fang Base
Nighttime

I arrived at the White Fang base at nighttime because darkness is my friend for this mission. I sneaked into the base through the window which was left open. When I entered the base, I sneaked through the base from the White Fang soldiers. Then, a White Fang passed by me. He walked towards the male toilets. I sneaked into the male toilets. He was about to pass some water out. I stood behind him. I took out my Fibre Wire and I garotted him until he died. I took his mask off from his face and I wore it to cover my blow. I made two fake bull horns and I placed them on my head to make me look like a bull Faunus. I dragged his body and I placed it in one of the toilets so that I will not leave any evidence.

I walked out from the bathroom. Many of the memberd were busy talking to each other as I passed them. While I was busy walking through the halls, I saw a White Fang member talking to his friend while he left his white briefcase on the floor. They both walked away as I grabbed the briefcase and walked away. I went to the meeting room where the White Fang members gather at. There were two members adjusting the projector while the other one was using his scroll. None of them were looking at me, so I placed a bomb in the briefcase. Then, the White Fang members gathered at the meeting table in the meeting room.

A White Fang soldier spoke up as he starts the meeting.

White Fang soldier 1: Listen up men, the Liutenant has been gone to the port for a while. I'm going to be in charge for this meeting, so everybory listen up.

All the White Fang members listened to him as he started to meeting. He explained on how to eliminate the Humans and the weapons required to kill them.

White Fang soldier 1: So everybody needs to put in some effort on this, anybody has any ideas to suggest on how to solve this situation?

Nobody talked and silence occured.

White Fang soldier 1: You, you over there!

He pointed at me with his finger.

Quark: You mean, me?

White Fang soldier 1: Yes, so what do you have in that briefcase?

Quark: You know, just some powerful weapons inside.

White Fang soldier 1: May I take a look?

I placed the briefcase on the table and I slid it across the table. He grabbed the briefcase and he opened it. When he was about to open it, I activated the bomb and it exploded in front of everyone in the meeting room. I took off my mask, took out my guns and I took out the fake horns. I shot both of the members whom I was between using my Hadron. I shot the White Fang members in the meeting room.

White Fang soldier 2: Stop that Human!

I shot the two White Fang members who were getting away using my Hadron. Suddenly, a member ran into me. I kicked him away and I shot his head. It was an intense shootout as everything was like in a war zone. After I killed all the White Fang members, there was only one member left in the room. He took out his katana and he walked towards me. I punched his face and I kicked his katana away. I kicked him onto the ground and I shot him down using my Hadron. Every member in the room was dead. I escaped the Wite Fang base through the window.