♥A Lovely Chat♥

After hanging out with my team members, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long plus Team JNPR, Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren, I walked around the campus since there were no classes today. I walked down the wide hall of Beacon Academy. While I was walking down the halls, I saw Professor Port standing at the balcony admiring the view from outside. I walked towards him and I started a conversation with him.

Quark: Professor Port!

Port: Mr Quartz, how pleasure to meet you! What brings you here young man?

Quark: I wanted to talk with you for a while regarding about something.

Port: Is is a private chat?

Quark: A bit. I wanted to ask you about the hitmen of Remnant.

Port: Oh! The hitmen of Remnant! That's an interestint topic I want to hear.

Quark: Tell me about it professor.

I stood next to Professor Port as I hear him speaking about the hitmen of Remnant.

Port: You see Quark, some of us, huntsmen and huntress are like heros of Remnant. The hitmen are different than us. The hitmen were actually involved in the War Of Remnant. Only two were successful, the others were abandoned. The first hitman was R47, a really skilled man who has high strength, intelligence and stealth.

Quark: I know that name, it sounds familiar.

Port: R47 was created by Dr Owen, one of the members of the Five Fathers. Dr Owen was killed by R47 and he managed to escape the asylum in Atlas. No other people could track him down. A few years later, another clone named R48 was created by the RCA (Remnant Contract Agency) as a hitman to kill R47 in Mistral. He later was abandoned by the RCA and they sent agents to track down the R47.

Quark: So does that mean R47 actually exist?

Port: You could say he is still alive but some say it was only just a myth. That's I could explain young man.

Quark: Is there any other information you can provide?

Port: Well, only a bit. You can ask Professot Oobleck. He really knows the evolution of the hitman of Remnant.

Quark: I'll ask that question later. For now, I need to go now.

Port: Well, it's was a good talk today. I'll see you in the next class Mr Quartz.

I walked away from the balcony and I continued walking down the halls. When I heard Professor Port saying the word 'R47', I was a bit worried that Professor Port has found him. My real name was R47 and I did not want to track down R48. For now, I just need to focus about other things. The is going to be held Vytal Festival in a couple of months.

Time skip.

I admired the scenery of the outside part of Beacon Academy. I was sitting on a wooden bench, feeling the wind passing through me and my white cape floating in the air as it was getting pushed by the wind. While I was admiring the view, somebody was sitting down next to me.

Glynda: Mr Quartz, I didn't expect you to be here.

Quark: Oh, Miss Goodwitch, what brings you here?

Glynda: You know, just checking on all the students stats in their training. How about you?

Quark: I'm a bit bored today so I decided to take a short walk for a few minutes.

Glynda: I see.

Quark: So who's first in Beacon Academy?

Glynda: Let me see. Pyrrha Nikos is first since she's the strongest student. You are number two in Beacon Academy. I was a bit surprised when I looked at your stats, they're quite strong.

Quark: I see.....

Glynda: Professor Port told me about you in his class. You voluntered to show him a real huntsman and managed to kill a Boarbatusk in just a few hits. Impressive.

Quark: Uh-huh....

Glynda: You must be improving a lot in Beacon Academy. I've never seen a student like this before unlike Pyrrha. Well then, I will be going now Mr Quartz.

Quark: I'll see you soon Miss Goodwitch!

Professor Glynda got up from the bench and she walked away holding her tablet in her hand. I got up from the bench and I walked to my dorm. I could still feel the air passing through me.

Time skip.

It was evening already. I was sitting in my room playing with my combat knives that I have in my white briefcase. I threw one of them on the wall. My other team members were busy doing their stuff. Weiss was mastering new spells, Blake was reading her novel and Yang was upgrading her weapons. Ruby had nothing to do. I walked out of the dorm and I went up the fleet of stairs. As I reached the roof my dorm, I looked around the area as I placed both of my hands on the railings. Then, Ruby Rose came with me.

Ruby: Hey Quark!

Quark: Oh hey Ruby!

Ruby: Feeling a little bit lonely?

Quark: Just a bit.

Ruby: Don't worry, me and the other girls are always by your side.

Quark: So let me get this straight, you're fifteen years old?

Ruby: Yes.

Quark: And you're still acting childish.

Ruby: Quark!

Ruby slapped my back as I laughed. Ruby giggled as she heard my sentence. Then, Professor Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon came.

Ozpin: Ah, I see my two favourite students hanging out together.

Quark: Oh, Professor Ozpin, I didn't expect you to be here.

Ruby: What brings you here?

Ozpin: Just checkint out Team QRWBY.

Ozpin zoomed closely into my eyes and Ruby's eyes. He started to talk in front of us.

Ozpin: Hmm, white eyes and silver eyes I see.

Quark: What is it professor?

Ozpin: I've never seen anybody with white eyes. They're quite rare as they are a symbol of purity. They're more powerful than silver eyes.

Ruby: Does that mean Quark is more powerrul than me?

Ozpin: Depends on his skill. By the way, I need to go and check the other students. I'll see you two later.

Professor Ozpin walked away as me and Ruby went back to our dorms. Ruby really likes to tell jokes to me but Yang is more active than Ruby since she's the elder sister in her own family.