♥A Lovely Field Trip♥

Ruby Rose and I were waiting for the elevator to reach the floor. We wanted to meet up with Professor Ozpin, General Ironwood and Professor Glynda Goodwitch. When the elevator doors opened, we heard a voice significant to Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: Come in.

We stepped out from the elevator and into the room.

Ruby: Sorry it took so long. Someone accidently hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here. It wasn't me.

Quark: It wasn't me, either.

Ozpin: Thank you two for coming, Ruby, Quark. How are you two feeling.

Ruby: Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three.

Everyone stared silently. I whispered into Ruby's ear that the pun was not funny at all.

Quark: That was a bad pun, Ruby.

Ruby: Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it.

Ironwood: Ruby, Quark, I feel it's appreciate to let you both know that I think what you two did last night is  exactly what being a Huntress and a Huntsman is all about. You both recognize a threat. You both took action and you both did the very best you could.

Quark: It's a pleasure, sir.

Ruby: Thank you, sir.

Ozpin: Now, the general here has been already informed of the events that... transpired last night, but now, that you both have rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone with her? Did she look familiar to both of you at all?

Ruby: I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me. But I know she fought me and Quark with glass. I don't think that was her Semblance, though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked.

Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby.

Quark: Cinder Fall, isn't it?

Glynda: How do you know her?

Quark: I gain contact with her ever since I met her. She always loves to hang out with her team members, Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai.

Glynda: Do you think that's her Mr. Quartz?

Quark: I'm not sure, she's looks innocent for me as she always gives a smile and helps students. The one thing familiar about that woman last night and Cinder Fall is the yellowish eyes and the hair style.

Ozpin: Thank you very much for sharing some of your information that you have gathered.

Ironwood: Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone.

Ruby: Wait. You think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

Ozpin: It's possible. But we still lack the require evidence to link the two together.

Ruby: Actually, I think I remember her saying about a hideout, or something, in the southeast. Just outside the Kingdom.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Glynda: I thought you said the intruder never-

Ozpin: Thank you for your cooperation, Ruby and Quark. Why don't you both go and spend some time with your team? You both have a big day ahead of you.