♥The Showstopper♥

After a fun time of dancing, flirting, chatting and talking to many girls in the ballroom, I advented Ruby Rose, who was standing pensively near the refreshments tables.

Quark: I see you're hiding at the bunch bowl too.

Ruby: Yep.

Quark: To the socially awkward.

Ruby giggled and then we clinked our glasses. Jaune Arc advented both of us.

Ruby: Oh hey Jaune. Sorry things didn't work out with Weiss.

Jaune: Meh, it's fine. Neptune's pretty cool. I get why she went with him.

Quark: What do you mean?

Jaune: Well, come on. Not many people can pull off blue hair.

Ruby: No, I mean, Weiss came to the dance alone.

Suddenly, Jaune choked in surprise. I nearly spitted out some juice from my mouth.

Jaune: Uh, what?

Ruby: Yeah, she said that she had too much focusing on to worry about boys.

Jaune: Hold my punch.

Jaune handed Ruby his glass and no sooner than he vanished from sight does she choose to drink from his cup. As Jaune made his way across the room, shoving other students. He stopped and watched as Pyrrha Nikos passed by. He watched her walk glumly up the stairs and seems to have a change of heart.

Quark: I'm gonna place my glass here, okay?

Ruby: Quark, where are you going?

Quark: I'm gonna have a chat with Neptune for a minutes. Be right back!

Ruby: Alright, Quark!

I placed my glass on the table and I strolled towards Neptune who was looking a bit upset.

Quark: Hey bro, what's the matter?

Neptune: How am I gonna impress Weiss, Quark?

Quark: You can't impress a girl?

Neptune: No, not really.

Quark: Bro, you have a ton of talent!

Neptune: Really? Do I?

Quark: Yes, you're good in fighting. You're smart and also Weiss mostly likes your blue neon hair.

Neptune: But why does Weiss feel upset about me?

Quark: Because you have to be yourself. I mean, I got good grades in studies and I'm good in impressing girls. That's how Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang like me.

Neptune: Hey bro, thanks for the advice.

Quark: Don't mention it.

Neptune fist bumped me and he walked up the stairs. I followed him up the stairs. Pyrrha Nikos walked pass by me with glumly look. Jaune was a bit upset.

Neptune: Hey, uh, Jaune, right?

Jaune: Yeah.

Neptune: This party's pretty lame, huh? I mean, ballroom dancing. Pffft.

Jaune: Yeah.

Neptune: Cute girls, though, huh?

Jaune: Is that all you think about?