♥I'm The One♥

TIMESKIP
ATLAS, SOLITAS

The Bullhead finally arrived at Atlas in Solitas. They four aboarded the Bullhead and walked down the path of Atlas. Onyx Crimson has already gone to Atlas before for a contract mission but his partner, Elexa Kwartz could help his other two members in finding information about Merlin Destiny and Neath Zenith.

Neath: So this is Atlas?

Elexa: Yes, this place is my hometown. Atlas Academy is like the best school in Solitas.

Merlin: So what are we suppose to do here?

Onyx: We're suppose to find Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black.

Elexa: How about Neopolitan?

Onyx: We'll handle that later.

Neath: When's the perfect time to strike?

Merlin: Nighttime. The darkness is always our friend in fighting.

Elexa: Darkness associates with me.

Merlin: That's your main element.

Onyx: Right, so our plan is. Neath and I are gonna infiltrate the CCTS in Mantle or Atlas. Elexa and Merlin are gonna find some information about Salem or Neopolitan.

Neath: Right, we'll have to play the waiting game.

After many hours later, it was nighttime already. Neath Zenith and Onyx Crimson walked towards the entrance of the Cross Continental Tower System while Elexa Kwartz and Merlin Destiny searched for some information about Neopolitan, since they decided to choose her for an option. Neath and Onyx noticed some unconcious Atlas guards on the ground.

Neath: Weird, they must have gotten here earlier.

Onyx: Let's check in the tower to see if we could find some more hints and clues.

Neath: Right.

Neath Zenith and Onyx Crimson proceeded and entered the tower. There were more bodies in the tower, lying unconciously on the ground. Neath and Onyx advented towards the elevator and they entered it. The doors closed and lifted up to the top floor. When the elevator reached the top floor, the doors opened in front of them.

Neath: Hello?

Neath Zenith and Onyx Crimson took out their own weapons and approached towards the counter.

Neath: Is anybody there?

Onyx: Show yourself!

Suddenly, two Mercury Black came from the counter, grinning at Neath Zenith and Onyx Crimson.

Neath: How are there two of them?

Both of them slowly approached Neath Zenith and Onyx Crinson.

Onyx: Neath, close your eyes!

Neath: Why?

Onyx: Just do it!

Onyx Crimson and Neath Zenith closed their eyes for a few minutes. After a few minutes, they opened back their eyes. Neath Zenith noticed that both of the clones dissapeared from their perspective view.