♥Mountain Glenn♥

Nighttime
About midnight

I could not even sleep by this time because usually hitmen like me stay awake for the whole time. I woke up from my bed and I checked my team members. Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long were asleep but Ruby Rose was busy aiming her scope at the Beowolf while she was taking care of her dog, Zwei. I took a peak on the above floor to see what Doctor Oobleck is doing. He was sleeping in a sitting postion as he was lying against the wall of the building. I lied back down on my sleeping bag.

Quark: I'm bored.....

Ruby: Me too, Quark. I just want to kick some Grimm ass.

Yang: Who says they're bored?

Quark: Huh?

Yang Xiao Long opened her eyes as she was already awake from her bed.

Quark: Yang, you're not asleep?

Yang: Yeah, since sleeping is not the best thing to do on a mission.

Quark: Yeah, I totally agree.

Blake: I'm also awake!

Quark: Blake, you're always have night vision.

Blake: Hah! Jokes on you, Quark!

Ruby: Eventhough that wasn't typically a joke.

Blake: So, what do you want to talk about?

Ruby: I don't know what to talk about.

Blake: Me too.

Yang: Quark, could you like tell your experience about your life in the Remnant Contract Agency?

Quark: Uh, sure. But it might be a long story.

Ruby: Who cares? I love stories.

Yang: Weiss, are you awake?

Weiss: Of course I am!

Weiss suddenly was awaken from bed as her eyes were open.

Weiss: I would't miss a long story being told by our leader, Quark Quartz.

Quark: Yeah, Weiss.

Yang: Well, tell your story, Quark.

Quark: Alright, I will, Yang.

Quark's flashbacks

Quark: It was a chaotic year during the War of Remnant. Many humans being killed and Faunus protesting. All the Kingdoms thought of an idea to stop this war. A few years later, a professor named Doctor Owen Topaz created a faction named the Five Fathers. The four other members were Doctor Silvio Silver, Doctor Vanadium Viktor, Doctor Cobalt Clinton and Doctor Sam Silicon. They planned to make the bes silent assassins to stop this war and that's when I was born.

Ruby: So what were the memories that you had?

Quark: When I was 5 years old, I learned how to silent attack people using my fist and master my semblance. Two years later, during training, I encountered an abandoned rabbit sitting on the floor lonely. I held the rabbit in my arms and then I started taking care of him. Previously, I had no emotions. That's when I learned affection, happinest, anger and rage.

Blake: So what happened to you after you took care of rabbit.

Quark: I started to take care of the Faunus such as donation Lien, giving them food and making them happy.

Blake: Oh, no wonder why you really took care of me.

Quark: Sadly, the rabbit died when I turned ten. At about twelve years old, war ended. One day, two clones bullied me in front of everyone as I felt depressed. I started watching wushu, fighting and wrestling starting from that day. A week later, I met up with the bully and I killed him but pushing his head into the toilet.

Weiss: So that's when you started to learn how to fight using your fist.

Quark: Yes, I also made a Fibre Wire that was made out from piano wires.

Ruby: Wow! You're a genius!

Quark: Yep. At about thirteen years old, the White Fang was never a peaceful group. The White Fang created havoc in Remnant during that day. I met up with Doctor Owen Topaz in a private room. He gave me a briefcase and when I opened it, I saw two guns in the briefcase. I took out the guns. It was a gift from him as I did well. I started to learn how to shoot and aim perfectly using a sniper riffle and dual guns. I decided to give a name which was Hadron.

Yang: I gotta say, Quark's story might be interesting than us.

Quark: Two months later, I was given an invitation from the RCA that they wanted some help from me. So I accepted their request. I was given two contracts who were a Faunus cat girl and Adam Taurus, one of the members of the White Fang. I failed to kill both of them but I successfully killed the other contracts and that is when I got my code, R47. At the age of fifteen, a battle started at the asylum. It was a battle against the White Fang. I was one of the people in the battle. I killed many members one by one using my Hadron. Suddenly, Adam Taurus did the one thing that made me upset.

Weiss: Which was?

Quark: He killed Doctor Owen Topaz and the other members in front of my eyes. I was so angry that I wanted to tear his heart apart. We battled against each other but at the end, it was a draw. Many clones were killed and the asylum was destroyed. I fleed from the asylum and I travelled to Atlas. I studied at Atlas Academy and I decided to join Beacon Academy. I also became a bartender at Junior's Club. And here I am now.

Blake: Your story is amazing.

Quark: Thank you, Blake!

Weiss: Your story is complicated than my story.

Ruby: Anyways, that will wrap out the sum today. Now, let's get back to sleep.

All of us went to sleep. I could hear voices from outside which were Zwei barking.

Ruby: Zwei, come back here!

I closed my eyes and I went to sleep.

On the next day

We all woke up from our sleep. I noticed that Ruby Rose was not here on her sleeping bag.

Quark: Guys, has anyone seen Ruby?

WBY: Nope?

Oobleck: I'm afraid that Ruby is gone.

Quark: We need to find her! Pack your sleeping bags everyone.

All of us packed our sleeping bags and we jaunted out from the building.

TO BE CONTINUED