♥Cold♥

AFTER A FEW HOURS LATER

The Air Bus taking us to Vale has reached that particular location. The Air Bus landed on the docking bays and opened the doors. Blake Belladonna grabbed her Void Shroud and walked out from the Air Bus together with Onyx Crimson and Sun Wukong. Blake and Sun were curious on where they actually are.

Sun: I've never seen this place before.

Blake: What is this place?

Onyx: This is the Remnant Contract Agency. One of the most noctorious syndicates in Remnant. I worked in this particular place before.

Sun: Sweet, so where are we heading now.

Onyx: Let's just say, the main hall.

Blake: Well then, shall we continue.

Onyx: Definitely.

Sun Wukong and Onyx Crimson walked away when suddenly, Blake Belladonna grabbed Onyx's hand. She stopped Onyx from walking.

Blake: Promise me you'll always be with me and never leave me.

Onyx: I promise.

Blake Belladonna and Onyx Crimson winked at each other. They held their hands and headed towards the main hall of Remnant Contract Agency. As both of them entered the main hall, Blake Belladonna found her old team, Team RWBY.

Ruby: Blake?

Blake: Ruby! It's you! Weiss! Yang!

Weiss: It's good to see you back, Blake!

Yang: Hell yeah! The team has reunite again thanks to Onyx Crimson.

Onyx: Thank you everbody!

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long hugged Onyx Crimson and a thank you for Onyx in helping to reunite the team.

Merlin: How cute!

Neath & Elexa: Awww...

Onyx: Shut up...

Elexa: Just kidding, bro.

Blake: So these are your team members?

Onyx: Yup.

Then, Team JNR stepped in together to join Team OMEN and Team RWBY.

Nora: With Team OMEN and Team RWBY, nothing can outmatch us!

Jaune: Except for one thing....

Ren: What is it, Jaune?

Jaune: I still miss Pyrrha Nikos.

Ruby: Me too, Jaune.

Weiss: I hope she's safe in Heaven.

Neath: To be honest, she's still alive.