♥Charater Shorts: Onyx Crimson♥

I walked down the eerie and scary forest where the Grimm live. It was a breezy night as the wind current was strong and heavy. I continued my way towards the lights which appears to be in front of me. My cape blew because of the wind. When I reached the end of the light source, I spotted a village which was under attack. I communicated with Diana Burnwood using my ear piece.

Onyx: Do you think that village is under attack?

Diana: Who knows R47? Why don't you check it out for yourself?

Onyx: Fine, Diana.

A Nevermore flew passed so I managed to ride on it's back. The Nevermore flew towards the attacked village. When the Nevermore was above the village, I took out my Deviant Shroud and I slashed the Nevermore's head. I jumped down from the dead Nevermore and I barrel rolled onto the ground. I looked around my surroundings, seeing that the village was bursting into flames as it was under attack by Grimm. Suddenly, I heard sounds of Beowolves coming towards each of my direction. I held my weapon in my right hand as I saw the Beowolves came up towards me.

Do they even think I could defeat them. A Beowolf pounced onto me. In an ample amount of time, I leashed out my weapon and slashed the Beowolf's head. The three other Beowolves pounced and attack me in the air. I slashed the Beowolves' hearts using my chokuto. Then, another Beowolf ran towards me. I charged towards the Beowolf and sliced it's head in slow motion. Then, I looked behind to see an Ursa roaring at me. It ran and charged towards me furiously. When the Ursa charged at me, I ran towards it and I sliced the Ursa into half. I walked down the pathway of the village.

Three Nevermores flew in the air and they started shooting their feathers at me. I slashed all the feathers with a flame wave using my weapon. Then, I switched from chokuto mode to dual gun mode. I aimed my guns at the Nevermores and then I blasted bullets out from the guns. The Nevermores were hit in the head and they crashed into several houses.

Onyx: Is it done already?

Diana: Not yet, R47. You still have one more Grimm to take care.

Onyx: Which one?

Suddenly, I heard a roar coming from my right. I looked towards my right and it appears to be a Beringel, one of the most furious Grimm. It smashed it's stomach like a gorilla and it charged towards me. He lunged out his fist at me but I dodged it with skillful movements. Then, I tried to slash the Beringel but it fleed away onto the roof of a building. I chased down the Beringel from low ground to get a perfect time to kill it. It suddenly attacked me from mid-air but I ran towards the church. The Beringel was confuse and started to sniff around the area.

I revealled myself to the Beringel as it started to stare at me. I looked behind to not look at it. Then, I heard it roared and ran towards me, trying to attack from behind me. When the Beringel nearly attacked me, I draw out my Deviant Shroud and I used my MoonBurst Semblance. I slashed the Beringel into pieces with one final slice. The Beringel faded as it's ashes flew away.

Diana: Excellent work, R47. The area in the village is cleared from the Grimm. Get back to base.

Onyx: Infirmative.

I slowly walked down the path of the village when suddenly, I heard a voice of somebody calling my old name.

Ruby: Quark?

I turned around, looking behing to see Ruby Rose. She was way different as she was wearing new clothes and she is 16 years old. I stared at Ruby Rose and I fleed away. I jumped on the house and ran my way towards the forest.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: So this will be the prologue of Volume IV of The Heart Of A Hitman. Also, thanks for 2000 readers! I can't believe I could go this far in writing this novel. Hope you readers enjoy reading this magnificent novel! See ya!