♥Practice Makes Perfection♥

Today was the first day of training at the Emerald Forest. I took a shower and I wore my white suit with a red tie. I put on my white cape behind my back and I put on my white gloves on both of my hands. It was about 9.00 o'clock in the morning so training stars at 9.30. I walked out of the door of the boys dorm. I went to the locker room to get my white briefcase. When I entered the locker room, I opened my locker and I took out my white briefcase. I placed my white briefcase on the table and I opened it straight away.

Ruby: Hi Quark!

I was surprised that Ruby Rose would show up with her sister, Yang Xiao Long.

Quark: Oh hey Ruby!

Ruby: You ready for training yet?

Quark: Of course I am!

Yang: Are you sure Quark? You just came to this school about yesterday.

Quark: Believe me Yang, I'm totally ready for this.

I took out my Hadron from my white briefcase and I placed my white briefcase in my locker. I placed my Hardon at the back of me and I walked away from my locker as I saw Jaune was talking with Weiss Schnee and Pyrrha Nikos. I walked out from the locker room with Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long.

Quark: First to Emerald Forest wins!

I ran as fast as I can to the training grounds.

Ruby: Hey, that's not fair!

Yang: Get back here Quark!

I managed to copy Ruby's semblance which was speed. After all, I was faster than Ruby. Suddenly, Ruby Rose catched up on me since she used her semblance. When we reached the training grounds in Emerald Forest, I was the first person to arrive and then Ruby Rose was second.

Quark: Still not fast enough?

Ruby: Quark, you silly jerk!

Ruby slapped my shoulder as I felt her warm skin touching my white suit.

Ten minutes passed.

The students who were Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Weiss Schnee, Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren came to the training grounds. All of us stood one of the lauch pads as Professor Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy started talking. We heard what Professor Ozpin told us about the training.

Ozpin: Now, once you enter the forest, you will need to find a partner.

Ruby: What!?

Ruby Rose fainted on the ground. I kneeled down beside her as she was lying on the ground.

Quark: Are you okay Ruby?

Ruby: I'm okay Quark.

Ozpin: You will need to find a relic somewhere in the Emerald Forest but be careful, there are Grimm roaming around the forest so watch where and which direction you go.

Once Ozpin finishing talking, each of us were launched into the sky from the launch pads one by one.

Jaune: Uh, professor, how are we suppose to this so-like landing technic?

Ozpin: It's up to you young boy.

Quark: See you later Snow Angel!

I was launched into the air as Weiss Schnee started to blush again.

Weiss: Oh god....

I could feel the air passing though me as I start to freefall onto the ground. When I was landing near the ground, I landed on the ground in a crouch position. I started to walk around the area to see if I could find myself a partner. The Emerald Forest was very quiet since there were no Grimm nearby. While I was walking pass by the trees, I heard some noises coming from the bushes. I took out my Hadron and I aimed my sniper rifle at the bush.

Quark: Is anybody there?

When I said that, all of a sudden two Beowolves appeared from the bushes. The Beowolf pounce onto me in the air. I shot the Beowolf's head using my powered sniper rifle. The Beowolf died from the shot. Then, I transformed my Hadron to the Cresent Rose. I sliced the Beowolf using the Cresent Rose until it died. After many hits using the Cresent Rose, I finally killed it after many slices. I transformed the Cresent Rose back to my Hadron. I continued walking to the north to find a temple.

While I was walking through the forest, somebody bumped into me.

Quark: Ouch!

Ruby: Oh god!

Quark: Ruby?

I got up from the ground. I helped Ruby Rose up from the groud. Then, Weiss Schnee came with her Myrtenaster.

Weiss: I'm glad you show up Quark.

Quark: Anything you want to say?

Ruby: Weiss blamed on me that I was the one who set the forest on fire!

Weiss: Hey, I was about to attack the Grimm and suddenly you showed up and turned the ice into flames. No wonder why you set the forest on fire.

Ruby: Quark! Do something to her!

Weiss: Don't listen to her Quark!

Quark: Whoa, relax girls. You both don't need to freak out.

Ruby: You're right Quark.

Weiss: Problem solved Quark.

Quark: Now, give me a hug!

Ruby: Uhhh......

Ruby Rose hugged me tightly as she felt my sking. Weiss Schnee joined in as she started to hug me. Then, both of them released me after they both hugged me.

Quark: Follow me girl!

Ruby: You'll lead the way Quark.

Weiss: You're always a good leader Quark.

Quark: Awww, thanks for the compliment.

We continued walking towards the south to find the temple that contains a relic. This will take a while.

TO BE CONTINUED