♥Scorpion's Sting♥

I walked down the path that leads to a village known as Oniyuri. This abandoned and unfinished village reminds me of Mountain Glenn in Vale. I entered the village and saw many unfinished and demolished houses.

Onyx: This place.....

Diana: This is Oniyuri, an unfinished village that was abandoned due to Grimm activities. Kind of reminds you of Mountain Glenn.

Onyx: I better investigate this place.

Diana: I would suggest you should do that later. Now, you have another contract to kill, R47.

Onyx: Who am I suppose to eliminate?

Diana: I would say it will be a target but you won't need to silently kill him. Your target is Tyrian Callows, a scorpion Faunus in Team WTCH. He has been hunting down Ruby Rose ever since The Fall of Beacon. Currently, he's been exploring Mistral and trying to find the person who assassinated Arthur Watts, which is you. You won't need to silent approach but keep in mind that he's always nearby. Good hunting, R47.

I investigated the unfinished houses in the village. Most of them were burnt down and destroyed. This was actually going to be another kingdom but it was raided by Grimm. I felt sad for the people who wanted to risk their lives to live here. I walked around the village. I noticed there were some leaves covering a sign board. I took my Deviant Shroud and sliced the leaves. The sign board said 'ONIYURI' on it in vertical form.

Onyx: Oniyuri....

I used my Instincts to find Tyrian Callows. I could feel he was coming towards me. My Instincts were getting brighter. Suddenly, I heard someone jumping down from the building. It was a Scorpion Faunus. Tyrian tried to sting me but I blocked his attack using my Deviant Shroud.

Tyrian: Mr. R47, it's been a long time we've met each other.

Onyx: What do you want, Tyrian?

Tyrian: I want that girl that Salem wanted.

Onyx: Who?

Tyrian: A girl, named Ruby Rose.

Onyx: What's with her? She hasn't done anything to Salem, the Queen of Grimm.

Tyrian: It's not about Salem, it's about Cinder Fall.

Onyx: You'll never take her.

I draw my weapon in my right hand and I pointed it at Tyrian Callows.

Tyrian: I'll be dissapointed if anyone stands in my way!

Tyrian Callows activated his weapon and slashed my hand. I dodged his attack and tried to slash him back. He blocked the attack and parried me. I slashed him again but this time, he held back using his weapon. Then, he activated range mode. I jumped away from him as he started shooting me down. I deflected the bullets one by one using my Deviant Shroud. I jumped onto a roof. Tyrian chased me down on foot.

He then jumped on the roof and fought me. I casted a glyph and boost attack him. I used my Darkness Semblance and slashed him down. He dodged my attack and he switched back to melee mode. Tyrian was about to slice me but he fell down into the house. I jumped down into the house. Suddenly, Tyrian Callows pushed me and knocked me into the wall. I threw my chokuto at him and I managed to slice his shoulder.

Tyrian: You'll pay for that!

Tyrian was about to attack me when suddenly, a Bullhead was above us.

Tyrian: What the fuck?

I saw Penny Polendina peeking at the drop zone.

Onyx: Penny!

Penny Polendina dropped down from the Bullhead and landed on the ground.

Penny: I can't leave Onyx alone in a battle like this.

Tyrian: Who's this bitch?!

Onyx: Are you ready, Penny?

Penny: I'm combat ready!

Penny swung his swords at Tyrian Callows. He dodged the swords and switched to range mode. He was about to shoot Penny Polendina down. I stood in front of Penny Polendina and deflected the bullets using my weapon. Penny Polendina used her blaster and boosted towards Tyrian Callows. She pushed Tyrian into a house and he crashed into two houses. I ran towards Tyrian Callows and attacked him. I slashed Tyrian but it failed.

Tyrian Callows switched from range to melee. He attacked me. I blocked his attacks using my chokuto. Then, I used my Magnetism Semblance. The weapons on the ground flew into the air with my control. I sent all the weapons to Tyrian Callows in one shot. The weapons flew passed by him and he deflected them using his claws. After I done that, I surprised attack Tyrian Callows from the back. Tyrian reacted and fleed away. He started to laugh evily which made me angrier. Penny swung her swords at Tyrian Callows.

Tyrian got his by the swords. I immediately attacked him from the front. I slashed his weapon and it broke into pieces. Tyrian became mad so I slashed his other weapon.

Tyrian: You freak!

Tyrian Callows charged towards me. I jumped and I stood behind him. As he was about to use his stinger and sting me, I draw my Deviant Shroud out and sliced his scorpion tail. Tyrian screamed in pain as his tail came out. Poison and deadly substanced came out from his back.

Tyrian: What have you done!

Tyrian lied down on the floor with pain. I stood next to Tyrian Callows. I switched from chokuto mode to dual gun mode.

Onyx: Nobody messes with Ruby Rose.

I pulled the trigger and shot Tyrian Callows in the head. Tyrian Callows was dead.

Diana: Enemy down, looks like nearly the whole Team WTCH is eliminated. Now head back to the Bullhead, well done R47.

Penny and I waited for the Bullhead to land on the ground. Penny and I boarded the Bullhead and it left to Remnant Contract Agency.

Meanwhile

Yang: *sigh

Taiyang: Anything wrong my daughter?

Yang: I miss him....

Taiyang: Who do you miss?

Yang: Quark Quartz...

Taiyang: Oh, come on Yang. He went out on a journey in Vale.

Qrow: Besides, he's not coming back until you meet up with him.

TO BE CONTINUED