♥JauneDuce♥

Time skip.

I was busy observing Jaune Arc duelling Cardin Winchester as team members who were Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long stood next to me observing him too. Jaune Arc was weak because he could not even get close to Cardin. Cardin lifted Jaune's sword and he tried to attack Jaune. Jaune dodged his attack and he blocked Cardin's weapon using his shield.

Cardin: It's over Jauney boy!

Jaune: I can't lose against a fight in front of everyone.

Quark: I'll be damn about Jaune.

Ruby: I thought he should be a perfect leader.

Weiss: He has a weak strength in fighting.

Blake: But how did he became a leader eventhough he's the leader of his team?

Quark: Depends. It was Porfessor Ozpin's choice by the way.

Yang: Ohhhh.......

Cardin kicked Jaune's shield away and he started to smash him. Jaune managed to pick up his sword and I blocked Cardin's attack. Suddenly, Cardin smashed Jaune's sword until it slipped from his hands. Cardin pointed his weapon at Jaune Arc.

Glynda: That's enough Mr Cardin!

Cardin walked down from the stage and Professor Glynda walked towards the lied down Jaune Arc. He was exhausted and tired from all of the fighting. Professor Glynda held her tablet in her hand as she changed Jaune's status.

Glynda: As all of you observed just now, Mr Arc's aura has gone down to red. Mr Arc, we wouldn't mind you to be bitten by a Beowolf. Trying mastering your skills, try to ask Mr Quartz.

Professor Glynda walked away from Jaune Arc and spoke to all of us.

Glynda: Vytal Festival in only a couple of months so don't forget to train your skills up to the brim. Now, you are all dismissed.

All the students including Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and I walked away as Pyrrha Nikos looked down and sad for her team leader, Jaune Arc.

Ruby: So what do you think Quark?

Quark: I don't know, I really trusted Jaune but how is he that weak?

Weiss: Humans are kind of like that Quark.

Yang: Besides, this is his first year in Beacon A academy.

Blake: I'm still trying to find out how Jaune even get into this school.

All of us including Team JNPR sat on our tables as Jaune Arc and Pyrrha Nikos were walking away leaving Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren alone.

Yang: Oh come on Quark! Cheer up!

Ruby: You don't need to bother him that much.

Weiss: Besides, you still have us, right?

Quark: Yeah, you're right girls.

Blake: We always trust you Quark!

Quark: I trust you too my little kittie!

Blake: Actually.... oh!

Blake's face turned red as she covered her face using her book. Suddenly, I heard a noise of a locker getting launhed into the air.

Ren: What was that?

I saw a locker getting launched into the air. I could hear Jaune inside of the locker.