♥ExtraCurricular Activities♥

Pyrrha Nikos was fighting against Team CRDL which includes Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing and Sky Lark. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and I observed Pyrrha's movements as she had perfect reflexes.

Quark: I'll be damn, Pyrrha has some perfect reflexes.

Ruby: Of course she has, Quark!

Weiss: She's the strongest student in this academy.

Quark: Uh-huh...

After the fight against Pyrrha and Team CRDL, Pyrrha defeated the whole Team CRDL. Professor Glynda Goodwitch approached from behind Cardin who clutched his ribs.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Cardin then collapsed on the floor.

Glynda: Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparing match. Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna? You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-

I raised up my hand as I wanted to fight somebody.

Quark: I'll do it.

Glynda: Ah, Mister Quark, leader of Team QRWBY. Very well, let's find you an opponent.

Quark: Hmmm, who should I pick?

Pyrrha: Quark, pick me! Pick me!

Glynda: I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished the match. I recommend you choose another partner.

Pyrrha: No, it's fine! I'd be happy to oblige.

Glynda: Suit yourself, Miss Nikos.

Quark: *sigh So it's me versus Pyrrha huh?

I strutted into the arena, visibly sizing up Pyrrha. I took out my Hadron from my back.

Quark: So this is going to be fair match huh?

Pyrrha: I don't know....

I replicated my Hadron to Pyrrha's weapon.

Quark: Now, this is more like it!

I rushed towards Pyrrha, trying to slice her using my sword. Pyrrha blocked the attack using her shield. Then, I dodged her attack as she was about to attack me from front. I switched to the Cresent Rose and I silced Pyrrha. She dodged my attack and she changed to sniper riffle mode. She shot at me as I successfully destroyed the bullets using my sniper riffle. I switched from the Cresent Rose to the Ember Celica.

Ruby: Our leader is doing so well!

Emerald: Hmmm, I wonder what semblance does Quark have.

Mercury: You'll wait and see.

I punched Pyrha but she used her shield and blocked my attack. I shot projectiles at her but she dodged them with perfect reflexes. She was a bit distracted and I punched her. She crashed into a wall. As I look at the Aura meter, my Aura bar was still full and Pyrrha's one was a going to be red. Pyrrha got up and strike an attack. I switched the Cresent Rose back to my Hadron and I dodged her attack. I shot at Pyrrha as she sliced the shots. I immediately charged at Pyrrha and I boosted into the air. I replicated my weapon to the Magnhild and I smashed the floor. Pyrrha flew into the air and she fell onto the floor. I switched the Magnhild back to my Hadron.