♥The Affection Stray♥

Evening
Vale

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long and I were walking through the streets of Vale. Red, yellow and green streamers and balloons were proudly displayed, as we strolled through it all. Weiss Schnee was smiling as she was excited about the Vytal Festival. A sigh being put up by the elderly Shopkeep that reads in bright big red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Quark: I totally agree! This is such an amazing festival!

I said while I held Weiss Schnee's right hand.

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding for me out....

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Yang: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

Quark: Girls, we're not here to fight. We're just here to go for an evening walk together.

Yang & Weiss: Sorry, Quark.

Quark: I accept your appology.

All of us stopped near the docks and the sounds of foghorns were heard.

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish!

Weiss: I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as representatives of Beacon, Quark and I feel as though it is our duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Ruby: Really, Quark?

Quark: Uh.....

Earlier.

Weiss: Quark!

Quark: What is it this time my little snowflake?

Weiss: I was planning that I want to welcome the students to Vale this evening. Do you wanna join me?

Quark: Of course! You're my favourite!

Weiss: Yeah...

Weiss blushed as I kneeled down and I kissed her cheek.

Present.

Quark: Oh yeah!

Weiss: Now you remember, Quark!

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in tournament.

Weiss: You can't prove that!

We looked behind and we saw a robbed stored which was investigated by two detectives.

Ruby: Whoa!

Yang: What happened here?

Quark: Another Dust shop robbed this evening huh?

Blake: Who would do such kind of thing like this in Vale.

Quark: The only thing I know is the White Fang. It was a peaceful syndicate until it became a terrorist group.

Blake: That's not true, Quark! Why would the White Fang do such a thing like this?