♥The Duel Of Remnant's History♥

Onyx entered the elevator and pressed the up button. The elevator rised up to the top floor of the White Fang Base. Onyx held his Cataclysmic Crimson in his hand togrther with the sheath. When the elevator reached the top floor, the elevator doors opened in front of Onyx Crimson. He jaunted from the elevator and noticed a Faunus standing in front of the hall with a black coat. The Faunus turned around and appeared to be Adam Taurus. Onyx face became furious at the looks of Adam Taurus.

Adam: Well, well. If it isn't Mr. R47, or should I say, Onyx Crimson.

Onyx: This is the end Adam, you already destroyed Beacon Academy and sliced my friends hand.

Adam: Onyx, do you realized what I wanted to do?

Onyx: No, I don't.

Adam: I told Blake Belladonna that I wanted to change the world by destroying Beacon and now I wanted Haven Academy down!

Onyx: You can never do that?

Adam: It can happen Onyx. History is starting the evolve into a new revolution and now, prepare to be in history.

Onyx: NEVER!

Adam Taurus aimed his Blush at Onyx Crimson. Onyx blocked the shot using his hand palm. Onyx's hand was shot but did not took any damage.

Adam: What the-

Onyx: Pretty crazy, huh?

Onyx Crimson ran towards Adam Taurus and tried to slash him. Adam blocked his attack using his Wilt and Blush. It created a massive blast, pushing back both Adam and Onyx. Onyx got up and swung his chokuto at Adam Taurus. Adam Taurus blocked his attack using his Wilt. Then, Adam Taurus pushed Onyx Crimson back and readied his Wilt and Blush. Adam swung his weapon at Onyx but he dodged the slash.

Onyx: Is that the best you got?

Adam: No, you haven't seen my true ability.

Adam Taurus slashed Onyx Crimson but Onyx blocked his attack using his Cataclysmic Crimson. Onyx Crimson pushed Adam Taurus away from him. He rushed towards Adam Taurus and kicked him from the air. Adam Taurus blocked his kick using his Wilt. He swung his Wilt and stabbed Onyx Crimson in the chest. Suddenly, his Wilt could not penetrate Onyx eventhough he tried to push the Wilt into the chest.

Adam: How in the Remnant?

Onyx: Insane, huh?

Onyx kicked Adam and pushed him into a glass wall. Adam flew out from floor and landed himself on the roof. Onyx slowly rushed out from the floor. Adam Taurus aimed his Blush at Onyx and shot bullets out from his Blush. Onyx Crimson deflected the bullet shots using his Cataclysmic Crimson. Onyx threw the Wilt at Adam Taurus. Adam managed to catch his weapon and held it in his hand. Onyx pointed his Cataclysmic Crimson at Adam Taurus with an angry look.

Onyx: Do you think you can defeat me with just a stab in the chest.

Adam: No, no matter who I'm facing with, the Huntsman will always lose in a battle.

Onyx: That will never happen right now.

Adam Taurus crushed the ground using his Wilt. Onyx jumped from the blast and landed on the roof of the White Fang base. Adam Taurus looked around and saw that Onyx was gone. Adam's face became mad and jumped onto the roof. Onyx and Adam were standing away from each other, pointing their weapons at each other. Onyx switched his weapon from chokuto mode to dual gun mode. Onyx aimed his weapon at Adam but Adam blocked and absorbed the shots using his Wilt and Blush. Adam Taurus' weapon glowed in red as he was about to engage his Moonslice Semblance.