♥PvP♥

I personally thought Mercury Black's leg was shot by Yang Xiao Long during the previous match but why is Mercury still here eventhough his leg is still hurt.

Ruby: Mercury, what are you doing? You were hurt! Why.... What's going on? Fine. It you're not going to tell me....

Quark: Wait a minute.

I looked at Mercury Black's leg to see if it was hurt or not. I spotted something suspicious about his leg. There are no hurt spots on his leg and he still can stand up straight.

Quark: You motherfucker!

Mercury: Showtime!

I quietly took out my Elementia Excalibur from my sheath from behind to surprise Mercury Black. Mercury smirked at Ruby Rose and I. Then, I took out my weapon and I threw it at Mercury Black. Mercury Black saw my weapon coming so he dodged the hit and I missed.

Quark: Ruby, go! I'll handle Mercury Black myself.

Ruby: How about you? I can't just leave you here.

Quark: Just go, Penny Polendina is in great danger.

Ruby Rose ran passed Mercury Black as he was about to kick Ruby using his boots. Then, I fought Mercury Black one-on-one. I slashed him but he ducked down. He then aimed his boot at me firing a projectile at me. I destroyed the projectile using my weapon. Ruby Rose ran for her life to save Penny Polendina. I ran passed Mercury Black to get to Ruby Rose. I switched my weapon from chokuto mode to dual gun mode. I aimed my weapon at Mercury Black while running down the tunnel. Mercury Black destroyed the shots using his mighty boots.

Suddenly, Mercury Black ran passed me and knocked Ruby Rose out.

Quark: Ruby!

Ruby: You'll pay for this, Mercury!

I used my Duplication Semblance to create another scythe just like the Cresent Rose. Once I duplicated a weapon, I gave the duplicated Cresent Rose to Ruby Rose. She grabbed the weapon and fought Mercury Black to find some time for me.

Ruby: Quark, just get to Penny Polendina. She only matters about you and me!

I suddenly started to look sad but I did not give up. I nodded at Ruby Rose and I ran down the tunnel. The match against Penny Polendina and Pyrrha Nikos was still going on. I used my Hypersonic Semblance and I sped up my boost. I finally reached the end of the tunnel. I saw a red door in front of me which leads to the arena. I turned around and looked at the back of me. Ruby Rose was fending off Mercury Black from reaching the door. I pressed the door knob and I tried to open it but it was locked. With great force, I smashed the door down using my leg.

I immeidately entered the arena. I literally saw many swords pointing at Pyrrha Nikos but it was just a hallucination. Suddenly, Mercury Black stopped me from reaching the two of them.

Quark: STOP!!!!!

I threw my E. Excalibur at both of them. I used my Illusion Breaker Semblance to eliminate the hallucination. Then, the whole crowd covered their eyes as a white flashbang flashed the whole colosseum. Mercury Black let go of me and I ran towards Penny Polendina and Pyrrha Nikos. After a few minutes, the flash stopped. There were only five swords pointing at Pyrrha Nikos because it was a hallucination after all.

Port: What in the Remnant?

Oobleck: What is Quark Quartz doing here?

Then, the Atlesian soldiers came into the arena and they all aimed their guns at me.

Atlesian soldier: Mr. Quark! Stay where you are?

Pyrrha: Quark Quartz?

Penn