♥Full Speed Ahead♥

Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Doctor Oobleck and I started scavaging the area to find anything odd. Luckily, we have Zwei with us as he can sniff his way. Then, we found a hole that leads to nowhere as Zwei barked at us.

Quark: You sure this it the place, buddy?

Zwei barked showing that he is telling the truth.

Quark: I think this could be it!

Weiss: How could somebody fall into here?

Blake: I don't know but if it's Ruby, we need to find her.

Oobleck: Well then, what are we waiting for?

Weiss, Blake, Yang, Zwei, Doctor Oobleck and I jumped into the hole. When we landed onto the ground, we started to search around the area to see if we could find Ruby Rose.

Yang: Man, it's dark here.

Weiss: I can't even see a thing.

I saw Zwei running towards the source of light in front of me.

Quark: Guys, follow me. I think Zwei is giving us a clue!

Oobleck: Interesting!

We all followed Zwei as he kept on running towards the source of light. Suddenly, we saw a few White Fang members in front of the source of light.

Blake: What are the White Fang during in this underground tunnel of Mountain Glenn.

Quark: I don't know but this has to associate with Roman Torchwick.

Weiss: Yeah....

I took out my Hadron and I shot both of the White Fang. Both of them died as they fell down on the ground. There were more White Fang ahead of us. Weiss took out her Myrtenaster and wiped out the members using her glyphs. We reached into an underground cavern.

Yang: What is this place?

Quark: This is the underground tunnel that leads to Vale. This was shut down due to fact of the Grimm.

Oobleck: Precisely!

Yang shot projectiles out from her Ember Celica and they blasted towards the members. Then, we all found Ruby Rose. The White Fang members started to retreat as they could not hold us back.

Roman: What the fuck?

Ruby than flees from Roman Torchwick.

Roman: Shit! Get that girl!

Roman started shooting explosives out from him Melody Cudgel and the White Fang shooting Ruby down. Ruby kept on dodging the bullets as many shots were fired. Then, we managed to retrieve Ruby Rose.

Yang: Ruby!

Weiss: Are you okay?

Ruby: I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all kinds of weapons and robots down there.

Blake: What?!

I handed Ruby Rose her Cresent Rose.

Ruby: Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars!

Oobleck: Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end.

Roman: Get to your places, we are leaving now!

Suddenly, the train started moving towards the tunnels.

Yang: Well, it sounds like they're going somewhere.