♥The W. Fang Infiltration♥

The next day
Evening
D

ocking bays
Remnant Cotract Agency

Onyx was waiting for the Bullhead to arrive with his friend, Pyrrha Nikos. He hoped that this will be the last time he will ever face Adam Taurus. Pyrrha Nikos sat next to Onyx Crimson on the bench. Onyx held Pyrrha's hand and Pyrrha started to stare at Onyx.

Pyrrha: Will this be the last stand for the White Fang?

Onyx: Yes, it will fall apart once Adam is dead.

Pyrrha: Looks like our ride is here.

The Bullhead landed on the docking bay. Pyrrha Nikos and Onyx Crimson got up from the bench and walked towards the Bullhead. They both boarded the Bullhead together. They sat down on the seats in the Bullhead as the Bullhead took off to Forever Fall. Onyx Crimson received a voice message from Diana Burnwood about the mission.

Good evening, R47.

This will be your last chance to neutralize the White Fang. Your targets are the Liutenant White Fang and Adam Taurus. Adam Taurus has been working as a high ranking member of the White Fang and he decided to be the new leader of the White Fang after killing the origanal leader, Sienna Khan. The Liutenant White Fang has decided to have a meeting in the White Fang base together with the members of the White Fang. Both of these must be eliminated once and for all before they combat Haven Academy. Wish you good luck, R47.

Pyrrha Nikos readied her weapon as the Bullhead has finally reached the location. The White Fang Scraper is located near Forever Fall. The Bullhead landed on the ground. White Fang members were slowly approaching the Bullhead. When the drop point opened, the agents started to shoot the White Fang members with might. Onyx Crimson and Pyrrha Nikos got out from the Bullhead and headed towards the base. Onyx swung his Cataclysmic Crimson to deflect the bullets. He slashed many White Fang members one by one and cleared out the entire area.

Once the area is clear, they headed towards the White Fang base.

Onyx: Get into that building, we need to take out the White Fang members in there.

The agents nodded and rushed towards the building. Pyrrha Nikos blasted the front entrance using her weapon. The White Fang members were pushed away by the explosion. The agents entered the bullding and shot their way to the next floor. Pyrrha Nikos and Onyx Crimson walked up to the tenth floor. When they reached the tenth floor, they were ambushed by the White Fang. Onyx casted a Necromancy spell to summon a hologram shield. The shield managed to deflect the bullets.

The White Fang members reloaded their weapons. Pyrrha attacked the members using her weapon. Onyx slashed the members of the White Fang one by one. Once he cleared the floor, he told Pyrrha Nikos that they had to split up and go otherwise.

Onyx: You go and help the RCA agents, I'll handle the Liutenant.

Pyrrha nodded at Onyx and headed towards the staircases. When Pyrrha Nikos left, Onyx Crimson walked towards the meeting room. He sliced the door open using his Cataclysmic Crimson. He noticed there were no signs of White Fang members. He used his Instincts and realized something. He heard a sound of a chainsaw in the meeting room. Then, the Liutenant showed himself with his Massacre Fang.

Liutenant: R47, you finally arrive.

Onyx: You were expecting someone else, wasn't it?

Liutenant: Adam Taurus is waiting for you at the last floor of the base.

Onyx: Thanks for the info.

Liutenant: You could leave now, but we're the only once stuck in this room and I'm gonna enjoy killing you.

Onyx: We'll see about that, you Faunus.

The Liutenant striked his chainsaw at Onyx Crimson. Onyx ducked and dodged the chainsaw. Onyx kicked the Liutenant back. Onyx draw his powerful chokuto and slashed the Liutenant. He blocked the attack using his chainsaw. Then, the Liutenant pushed Onyx back into a wall. Onyx crashed into a wall while the Liutenant was ready to slice him to pieces. Onyx Crimson got up from the ground and slashed the Liutenant with flaming waves.

The Liutenant dodged the waves and charged his attack on Onyx Crimson. Onyx swung his sword at the Liutenant but he blocked his weapon. The Liutenant then striked his attack on Onyx Crimson. Onyx managed to block the attack in an ample amount of time using his Catacysmic Crimson. Then, Onyx parried the Liutenant and pointed his sword at the Liutenant.

Liutenant: You think you can take me out with a single slash of a blade?

Onyx: Not until I charge on you.

Onyx Crimson used his chokuto and slash the White Fang Liutenant. Suddenly, a White Fang member boarded a Bullhead and flew to the tenth floor. During the fight, Onyx Crimson saw a Bullhead at the glass wall.

Liutenant: Now, do it!

The Bullhead rapid fired the bullets at Onyx Crimson. Onyx used his Necromancy Semblance and blocked the bullets from killing him. The Liutenant hid behind the table while shots were being fired. After a few minutes, the White Fang stopped shooting. Onyx Crimson was still alive and the Liutenant was shocked.

Liutenant: How is he still alive?

Onyx: It's from my Semblance, sir!

Onyx Crimson took out his weapon and threw it at the Bullhead which fired bullets at him just now. The Cataclysmic Crimson slashed the Bullhead into half. The Bullhead crashed into the ground. The Liutenant got up and was surprised by Onyx Crimson again. The Liutenant used his chainsaw as his shield. Suddenly, Onyx used his full power and swung his sword at the Massacre Fang. His chaisaw was sliced into half and it fell onto the floor.

Liutenant: How dare you!

Onyx Crimson jumped in mid-air and kicked the Liutenant. The Liutenant was pushed onto the ground. When he tried to get up, Onyx Crimson held him by the shoulder and penetrated the Liutenant using his Cataclysmic Crimson. The Liutenant was dead. Onyx pushed the dead body from the floor and it fell off from the floor. It fell down to the ground. Now, this was the last stand for Adam Taurus. Onyx walked out from the meeting room and headed towards the elevator.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: The next chapter is going to be the last part of Volume IV. The next volume is going to be epic. See ya guys later.