♥Gold♥

Haven Academy

Team OMEN consisting of Onyx Crimson, Merlin Destiny, Elexa Kwartz and Neath Zenith, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren and Qrow Branwen have arrived at Haven Academy. The uniforms were black in colour and mostly some of them are active in training. Onyx Crimson walked down the hall together with his team.

Elexa: This academy looks so fantastic!

Merlin: I know right. This academy was a safe haven to all of us in Mistral.

Onyx: Fascinating students.

Neath: Alright, team. We're not here to look at the atmosphere in Haven Academy, we're just here to find out what is going on.

Ruby: Right, Neath!

Weiss: So where should we go first?

Onyx: Where would anyone go to?

Nora: I don't know.

Onyx: The training grounds. It's open to school students and for public as well.

Nora: Ohhh.....

Jaune: Where are the training grounds?

Onyx: They're outside the courtyard of Haven Academy. There are two selections in training. Grimm hunt and Duel.

Ren: So we can pick either those two?

Merlin: That's right, Ren.

Qrow: I'm gonna go to the courtyard, you guys go first.

Ruby: How about you Uncle Qrow?

Qrow: I'll be fine. I'll join you all later.

Yang: Okay, goodbye Uncle Qrow!

Training grounds

Onyx Crimson and Neath Zenith decided to choose Duel while his other team members, Merlin Destiny and Elexa Kwartz decided to choose Grimm hunt. Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren and Weiss Schnee went for a Grimm Hunt in the Mistral Forest. Meanwhile, Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long decided to duel Onyx Crimson and Neath Zenith.

Onyx: This won't be easy, girls.

Ruby: Bring it on, Onyx!

Neath: Yeah!

Yang: YEAH!

Ruby held her Cresent Rose and Yang used her Ember Celica while Onyx Crimson draw his Cataclysmic Shade and Neath Zenith held his Blade of Fury. As soon as they got ready, a sound of a gun was fired to begin the match.

Onyx Crimson charged on Ruby Rose using his weapon but Ruby blocked his slash using her weapon.

Yang Xiao Long shot fire bullets at Neath Zenith but Neath absorbed the bullet shots using his weapon.

Ruby Rose bullet shots at Onyx Crimson but he delfected the shots using his Cataclysmic Shade.

Neath used his Semblance and created a raging fire. Neath Zenith charged on Yang Xiao Long and slashed her using his Blade of Fury. Yang held the blow for much longer until it stopped.

Onyx blasted bullets at Ruby Rose. Ruby blocked the bullets using her Cresent Rose. She then inserted an electric magazine in her Cresent Rose. She aimed her weapon at Onyx precisely.

Onyx: You think that's gonna work?

Ruby: We'll see about that!

Ruby pulled the trigger and blasted an electric bullet at Onyx Crimson. Onyx held his chokuto in front of him and his weapon absorbed the blast, making his chokuto glow brightly.

Neath Zenith was about to slash Yang Xiao Long but Yang ducked her head from his blade. Neath noticed that he accidently cut one of Yang's hair.

Yang: That was a quick one!

Yang Xiao Long stared on the ground and noticed some of her hair was cut by Neath Zenith.

Yang: Neath.

Neath: Yes, Yang?

Neath Zenith was not nervous at all. A mad face and red eyes appeared on Yang Xiao Long

Yang: My FUCKING hair!

Yang Xiao Long used her Aura and charged onto Neath Zenith with her Ember Celica. Neath protected himself using his Blade of Fury. Yang punched Neath's weapon, creating a big blast.

Ruby Rose was about to slash Onyx Crimson using her weapon. Onyx ducked and dodged her weapon. Onyx pushed Ruby Rose to the front. Then, Onyx Crimson used his semblance and slashed Ruby Rose with fire waves. Ruby Rose blocked the wave using her weapon. Onyx surprised attack Ruby Rose by kicking her to the ground. Ruby Rose was down because her Aura level was low.

Onyx: That was a good game, okay?

Ruby: It sure was.

Onyx helpes Ruby up from the ground. They both exit the arena and watched Yang and Neath fighting.

Yang noticed Neath's blade was glowing.

Yang: How are you still alive?

Neath Zenith shot fire bullets at Yang Xiao Long. Yang punched the blasts using her Ember Celica.

Neath: Now it's my turn!

Neath used his Aura and charged onto Yang Xiao Long. Yang Xiao Long tried to block his attack but Neath used his Semblance and slashed Yang Xiao Long with a strong heat wave. Yang was pushed onto the ground and she was defeated by Neath Zenith. Neath walked towards Yang Xiao Long.

Neath: That was actually quite fun!

Yang: Yeah, I strongly agree!

Onyx Crimson, Ruby Rose, Neath Zenith and Yang Xiao Long hang out with each other at the cafeteria.

Meanwhile, Weiss Schnee and Merlin Destiny were in the Mistral Forest, hunting for Grimm.

Merlin: Weiss, do you hear that?

Weiss: What?

Weiss Schnee and Merlin Destiny turned around to see a King Taijitu behind them.

Merlin: Shit!

Weiss Schnee and Merlin Destiny dodged the King Taijitu. Weiss took out her Myrtenaster and used glyphs to attack the Grimm. Merlin took out his Ebonfurry and charged onto the King Taijitu. With his ice rapier, he slashed the Grimm's head using ice waves. The King Taijitu was defeated by Merlin and Weiss.

Weiss: You really are pro at this!

Merlin: We make a good team!

Weiss Schnee and Merlin Destiny fist bumped each other and they jaunted back to Haven Academy. Also, Elexa Kwartz and the others have finished their tasks.

TO BE CONTINUED