♥Contracts♥

R47's Dorm

I slowly opened my eyes as it was morning already. I looked around my dorm in the Remnant Contract Agency. I got up from my bed and I draw the curtains open. The Sun was shining brightly and birds were chirping on the trees. I took my towel and I went to the bathroom. After I took a shower, I went back to my dorm. I put on my black coat with white shirt and my red tie. I took out my Deviant Shroud from my glass container. While I was looking at my weapon, the door behind me opened by somebody. I turned around to see Penny Polendina at the door.

Penny: Sal-u-tations Onyx!

Onyx: It's a pleasure to meet you, Penny. You look so armed and ready today.

Penny: Yeah, because I'm always combat ready!

Penny winked at me and giggled quietly.

Onyx: What brings you here, Miss Polendina?

Penny: Oh, your client, Diana Burnwood wants to meet you in the interrogation room around your block. She has a mission for you.

Onyx: Hmmm, I'll go now.

Penny: Great, I'll follow you on the way to the room.

I placed my weapon in my sheath and I put it behind my back. Penny Polendina and I exited my dorm and I closed the door. We walked down the hallway to the interrogation room. When Penny Polendina and I reached the interrogation room, two agents were standing between the doorway and they both greeted me.

Agent 1: Welcome, Mr. R47.

Agent 2: Diana Burnwood is in the interrogation room.

I opened the door and I saw Diana Burnwood sitting on a chair in front of me. Penny Polendina closed the door and we both sat down on the chairs.

Diana: It's good to have you back in the RCA, R47.

Onyx: Well, thanks. So what mission do you have for me this time?

Diana: Just some ordinary missions.

Onyx: What type of ordinary missions?

Diana: Contracts.

Onyx: Oh, those missions.

Diana: Our agents have gathered some contracts of Salem's faction also known as Team WTCH. Your contracts will be Arthur Watts, Tyrian Callows and Hazel Reinart.

Onyx: Never heard of them.

Penny Polendina remained silent as she heard our conversation.

Diana: We haven't gathered some information about Arthur Watts but a friend of yours has information about him.

Onyx: Which friend?

Diana: Junior Xiong, owner of Junior Nightclub.

Onyx: I've heard that name before.

Diana: Here's the picture of the contract.

Diana Burnwood passed a picture of Arthur Watts on the table. I took the picture and looked at it. He seemed to be a bit, dangerous. I put the picture in my black coat.