♥Menagerie♥

Remnant Contract Agency Docks

The boat arrived in the morning at the docks nearby the Remnant Contract Agency.

Captain: All aboard!

Onyx stood at the docks, admiring the breezy morning wind. Diana Burnwood came up to Onyx Crimson and talked to him personally.

Diana: R47.

Onyx: Yes, Diana?

Diana: You'll be needing this.

Diana Burnwood handed Onyx Crimson a chokuto covered in a sheath. Onyx Crimson placed the weapon on his back.

Diana: Good luck, R47.

Onyx Crimson boarded the ship on time. Then, the ship sailed towards Menagerie. It will take three hours to reach there on boat. Onyx received a message from Diana Burnwood.

Good morning, R47.

You're targets will be Corsac Albain and  Fennec Albain. Both of them worked for the White Fang ever since the Fall of Beacon. Usually, they will we always visit Ghira Belladonna's house and inform to Adam Taurus. Currently, they are in Menagerie, working and living a better life. I would say they are innocent but guilty is always behind them. I will leave you to prepare, good luck, R47.
Onyx sat in the cabin, resting himself on the chair. During the journey, Onyx Crimson started getting flashbacks about his past life at the laboratory in Vale. After his flashbacks ended, he took out the weapon from his back. He opened the sheath and it revealled to be a crimson chokuto. It was similiar to Adam Taurus' Wilt and Blush but it had yellow outlines.

Onyx: I'll call you, Cataclysmic Crimson 'The Most  Powerful of Them All'.

Onyx named his brand new weapon, Cataclysmic Crimson. This will be his new weapon for his entire life. Three hours later, the ship arrived at the location which was Menagerie. The passengers in the ship got off from the ship and walked towards the docks. Onyx got up from his seat and he got off from the ship. He was fascinated about the view of Menagerie. He has never seen this beauty ever in his life.

Diana: Welcome to Menagerie, R47. Home of the Faunus.

Onyx: I've never seen this fascinating place in my life.

Diana: Indeed R47, but we are not here for a field trip. We're here to assassinate two of the White Fang members.

Onyx: Right, so where should I explore first.

Diana: I would suggest that you should go for high grounds.

Onyx: Infirmative.

Onyx walked along the path. Onyx looked around his surroundings and noticed that most of the population in Menagerie is Faunus. Some Humans would go here to hide or undercover themselves. Onyx walked towards the shop and entered it. He then saw a female  rabbit Faunus shopkeeper in the shop. Onyx walked towards the counter.

Sarah: Help, what can I help-

She looked at his appearance and noticed Onyx was not indeed a Faunus.

Sarah: Are you a Faunus, sir?

Onyx: No, madam. I'm actually a Human.

Sarah: Oh, you must be new here. So what brings you here?

Onyx: I'm just here to meet two Faunus?

Sarah: Who?

Onyx: Do you know who are Corsac and Fennec Albain?

Sarah: Ah yes, they're one of the members of the White Fang working for Sienna Khan.

Onyx: That's all I want to know. Thank you.

Onyx walked away from the counter.

Sarah: Excuse me.

Onyx: Yes?

Sarah: What's your name, sir?

Onyx: Onyx Crimson, yours?

Sarah: It's Sarah Fur. You wanna, like , hang out sometime?

Onyx: Why?

Sarah: Because I feel lonely in this store.

Onyx: Alright, maybe this evening?

Sarah: Sure, I'd love too.

Onyx winked at Sarah and then he left the store. Onyx walked up the fleet of stairs. Then, he searched around the area. He saw a two Faunus wearing traditional clothes.

Diana: Those are Corsac and Fennec Albain, members of the White Fang.

Onyx tried to think of an idea to kill both of them without getting spotted. He walked into a alleyway. Then, he jumped up and landed on the roof. He sneaked onto the roof. Corsac Albain was walking away from his partner, Fennec Albain. Onyx switched his Cataclysmic Crimson from chokuto mode to sniper rifle mode. He aimed his weapon at Corsac Albain and pulled the trigger. He shot out a bullet from his weapon and then it pierced through Corsac Albain's head. The target fell down onto the ground and died.

Diana: Target down, next up, Fennec Albain.

Onyx Crimson jumped down from the roof and walked towards Fennec Albain. He entered a stall in the area. Onyx saw him walking towards the restrooms. Onyx followed him to the restrooms. Fennec Albain washed his hands and saw Onyx Crimson behind him.

Fennec: You seem to be new here, who are you?

Onyx: An anti-White Fang killer.

Onyx immdiately took out his Fibre Wire and suffocated Fennec. Fennec tried to run but failed. He was killed in the end.

Onyx: Target down, I see you're progressing well. All targets are down, now head towards the next location.

Onyx dragged the dead body and hid it in the toilet. Onyx walked out from the restroom and exit the restaurant. He headed towards a nearby chalet in Menagerie. He decided to stay there for just a few hours.

Meanwhile

Sun: So, are you still thinking about him?

Blake: Yes, I love him. Even more than you.

Sun: Why do you care about him?

Blake: Because he's my hero and I miss him!

TO BE CONTINUED