♥Synchronize Love Beats♥

Time skip after the fight against Cinder's team and Team CFVY

Cinder's team won the rounds against Team CFVY. Coco Adel was a bit upset that her shades actually broke and Yatsuhashi was still unsatisfied about his defeat against Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black. Coco was sitting at the waiting area all by herself. I walked up towards her and sat down right next to her.

Quark: Is everything alright?

Coco: Nope...

Quark: Why?

Coco: Firstly, I fucking hate that Emerald girl. I bestly think she is the worst. Secondly, our team lost in the doubles and we were so close to the finals. And lastly, my fucking shades broke during the fight.

Coco suddenly looked down as she was upset about her defeat. I slowly placed my hand on her right leg and she looked up at me.

Quark: It's alright, Coco. It's just a battle. I sometimes lost in a battle many times and I never give up.

Coco: Really?

Quark: Yeah.

Coco: Quark.

Quark: Yes?

Coco: Do you still love me?

Quark: Well, yes of course! I mean, we hanged out for a couple of days ever since we first met during that breach incident.

Coco: I personally love you too Quark. Anyways, when's your match?

Quark: After this, I need to get ready with Leo Archontas.

Coco: Good luck in the match!

Quark: Thanks Coco!

I kissed Coco Adel on the cheek and I left off to the arena. Now, Leo Archontas and I are up against a team named Team FNKY. I heard that they came from Atlas Academy which was my previous academy. Leo and I stood and we saw the whole crowd cheering for us.

Ruby: Go Quark!

Weiss: Beat Team FNKY's ass!

Blake: Fight well!

Yang: Do your best Team QILL!

I stared at Leo and spoke out.

Quark: Let's just say, this will be an easy round.

Leo: So, you're from Atlas Academy before, right? Then, how will these competitors use as weapons?

Quark: Let's just say, heavy machinery, Dust equipment and other stuff.

Suddenly, somebody zoomed as the speed of light from behind us.

Leo: Or maybe not.

Flynt: Hey, Quark! It's been a long time we haven't met since you migrated to Beacon Academy.

Quark: Yeah, it's been a while. Flynt Coal.