♥When It Falls♥

ONYX CRIMSON'S POV

I walked down the stary hall which was dark. Then, I found a door which is suppose to be a lift. I rubbed my hands, ready to open the elevator doors. I opened the elevator doors and I noticed the lift was actually destroyed. I held the railings and I slid down the string. When I reached the bottom floor, I got down from the platform and noticed that vault was destroyed. I readied my Cataclysmic Shade and walked along the paved path of the vault.

As soon as I reached the middle of the hall, I heard a sound of a bang coming from the ceiling. I looked over to above and I saw nothing. I continued towards the end of the vault. I noticed the machine was not fuctioning since Professor Ozpin tried to use it. Suddenly, my Instincts began to struck me as something was coming at me. I turned around and saw a fireball launched at me. I dodged the fireball and noticed Cinder Fall was in the vault.

Onyx: So we meet again?

Cinder Fall did not speak a single word since she could not speak properly. One of her eyes are damaged and covered by her long hair.

Onyx: I'll take that as a 'yes'.

She slowly approached me as if she wanted to kill me or does she want to say something.

Onyx: You know, I thought you were actually good, but I was wrong. How could you be powerful? How could you be strong? How could you be invincible? Eventhough you're still a Fall Maiden, what's the use of being a maiden?

Cinder casted a firebal at me and she became mad at me again. I shot her in the hand but she blocked the bullets. Cinder casted a Sun lazer beam at me. I blocked the lazer beam using my Cataslymic. It absorbed the blow and I charged onto Cinder. I slashed a powerful wave at her but she defended herself using an electric shield.

Cinder again casted lightning at me. I blocked the elctro shocks using my Cataslymic Shade. The battle lasted very long. During one of the fights, Cinder casted an earthquake on the ground. I saw launched itno the air and knocked onto the floor. Then, I heard a voice of Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang coming from behind me as soon as I got up.

Ruby: Onyx!

Weiss: We're coming!

Ruby shot powerful shocks at Cinder. She blocked the shots but Weiss casted glyphs on Cinder. The glyphs closed in onto Cinder but she broke them down using her sound breaker. Blake swung and attacked Cinder from mid-air. Cinder blocked the shots and grabbed Blake by her shirt. Yang punched Cinder and released Blake from her hands.

Cinder casted fireballs and launched them at Yang. I moved towards the front of Yang and I destroyed the fireballs with my Cataclysmic Shade. Then, all of us gathered together with Cinder standing in fronf of us.

Onyx: Time for our formation!

RWBY+O: Wilted Pollination!

I lunged onto Cinder and slashed her many times rapidly. Then, Weiss summoned ice missles and shot down Cinder. Ruby slashed Cinder from behind using her Cresent Rose. Blake used her Semblance and casted clones in front of Cinder. Cinder attacked the fake clones. Yang surprised Cinder and punched her down many times. Yang used his super punch and knocked back Cinder.

I slowly approached Cinder as she got up from the floor. She casted a fireball in her hand and threw it at me. I passed through the fireball. Cinder was shocked when she saw it.

Onyx: Cinder, I know that's the real you. Get out from it!

Cinder: I'm trying, I'm trying

Ruby: Onyx, what are you doing?

Weiss: Get away from her!

Blake: She's going to kill you!

Yang: Onyx!

I closed onto Cinder. Tears started to spill from her eye. Then, I placed my hand on her shoulder. She noticed and stared at me in my eyes. Suddenly, a white glow shined from above us.

Ruby: What is he doing?

Yang: He's..... curing Cinder....

Then, the elevator opened and Amber came out from the elevator.

Amber: What did I miss?

Blake: This thing!

Then, Cinder's eyes started to recover and she could speak out for herself. The Fall Maiden energy was transfered to Amber. She is now the new Fall Maiden.

Cinder: I.... can talk again....

Onyx: You remember me, now?

Cinder hugged me tightly as she remembers me. After we hugged each other, all of us went out from the elevator. We all gathered at the audotorium.

Onyx: Is the area cleared?

Pyrrha: It's cleared.

Onyx: Now, there's only one thing left to do...

RWBY: What?

Onyx: Salem.....

I walked away from the auditorium and I walked towards the docking bays. Team RWBY joined me. We boarded the Bullhead and it took us to the RCA in Vale.

TO BE CONTINUED