♥First Mission: Search & Destroy♥

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a recoinnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations, rather, we will be transversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And.... It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you every much!

Weiss: Uh....

Oobleck: Mr. Quartz, instead of me intructing the girls, you'll be in charge as a mentor for them.

Quark: Yes, doctor!

Oobleck: And make sure you girls listen to his orders and my orders as well. Come now, children, according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind! ..... schedule!

Doctor Oobleck zipped off to the airship docked farther ahead in a second.

Ruby: Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Ooooobleck- okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

Nora: Save the world?

We turned around to see Nora and Team JNPR approaching.

Nora: You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad! Maybe a little hungry? That's last one's not your fault, though, Ren....

Jaune: Sounds exciting. Where ya going?

Ruby: Oh, just outside the kingdom...

Nora: Hey! So are we!

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren: We set out tomorrow.

Neptune: Then you can party with us tonight! We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Sun: We normally go to the city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know... normal.

Ruby: Well-

Oobleck: Four minutes, team!

Ruby: Well, uh.... Wish us luck!

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long and I jaunted towards the airship and we entered it.

Time skip

The airship was flying over buildings and streets amid defeaning turbines. I leaned next to Yang as she spoke out.

Yang: I guess I just never saw you as much of a fighter.

Oobleck: I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual, but I can assure you, as a Huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussles.

Ruby: Like the mushroom?

Blake: Those are truffles.

Ruby: Like the sprout.

Yang: Those are Brussels.

Oobleck: Besides, given my expertise in the field of history as well as my dabblings in the archaeological surveys, our dear headmaster saw fit to assign me to this particular... assignment! And I also assign Quark to be a mentor!