♥The Schnee Business♥

Atlas Restuarant
Nighttime

Good evening, R47.

Our client has recently found new targets in Atlas who are working for Arthur Watts. Your target will be Jackson Storm, a friend of Arthur Watts. He is willing to help the White Fang and also Salem at the same time. Currently, he was invited to a charity in Atlas held by the Schnee Dust Company. You will also need to eliminate Peter Storm, Jackson's brother. As a reminder, you will need to avoid these five specific people. James Ironwood, Jacques Schnee, Weiss Schnee, Whitley Schnee and Klein Sieben. I will leave you to prepare, good luck R47.

I was sitting in the restaurant with Penny Polendina. She was dressed in her prom attire while I was wearing my Atlas suit.

Penny: Onyx....

Onyx: Yes, Penny?

Penny: Do you think I'm cute?

Penny giggled as her cheeks became crimson red.

Onyx: Well, of course. I love you so much, Penny.

Penny's face turned red as she was blushing.

Penny: I love you too, Onyx.

Onyx: I think we should go now. Come, let's get to expedition.

Penny Polendina nodded and we got up from our seats. We held our hands together and we walked to the charity.

Penny: This is so romantic. Don't you think, Onyx?

Onyx: It sure is, Penny.

Penny Polendina and I giggled when we walked towards the Schnee Dust Company building. When we entered the building, we decided to split up to different ways.

Onyx: I'm gonna go and take a drink. You go and enjoy yourself, okay?

Penny: Yes, Onyx my beloved one.

I walked away from Penny Polendina and I advented towards the hall of the building. When I entered the hall, I noticed a girl singing on the stage with white hair. I knew it was Weiss Schnee. She has changed a lot and she is now 18 years old. I looked around the hall and I saw Jackson Storm sitting next to his brother, Peter Storm. When I heard Weiss' singing, I felt like Weiss Schned was getting close to me. Like, she was expressing the feeling that she had affection for me. When the show end, all the people jaunted out from the hall.

Everyone chatted with one another whole holdings cups in their hands containing water. Jackson Storm was going to the drinking stall. Luckily, I was next to it. I poured a glass of orange into a glass and then I put some disgusting substances in the glass without getting seen by the crowd. Then, I waited for Jackson Storm to come here.

Diana: That is Jackson Storm, a helper of Arthur Watts.

Jackson Storm grabbed the glass of orange containing the gross substances. When he finished drinking the glass of orange, he placed it on the table. Suddenly, he did not feel well.

Jackson: Oh Oum, I think I'm gonna puke.

Jackson Storm walked towards the restrooms while i followed him there. When he reached the restrooms, he entered the male restroom and he puked in the toilet. I slowly sneaked up to him. When he was doen puking, I took out my Fibre Wire and I strangled him up. He started to choak and he could not move at all. He was killed by strangling.

Diana: Target down, next up Peter Storm.

I placed the dead body in the toilet and I walked out from the restrooms. Now, I need to find Peter Storm. I nearly spotted General James Ironwood. He was busy talking to Weiss' father, Jacques Schnee. I went to the balcony upstairs. There were less people at the balcony. I saw Peter Storm admiring the view from there.

Diana: That is Peter Storm, Jackson Storm's brother to be exact.

I looked around the area. There was nobody looking at me. Time for the kill. I quietly sneaked up onto Peter Storm.

Peter: Ah, what a lovely night!

Then, I carried his legs and I pushed him off the railings. He fell down from the building and died in the courtyard. Many people looked at the dead body with surprise.

Diana: Both targets are down, head towards an exit. Good work R47!

I walked back towards the entrance of the building. When I was walking down the stairs, Weiss Schnee looked at the stairs when she suddenly saw me.

Weiss: Quark, is that you?

I immediately ran up the stairs. Weiss Schnee ran up the stairs following me. I ran towards the balcony to hide. Weiss was chasing me..

Weiss: Quark, stop! We need to talk!

When I reached the balcony, I hid by standing at the ledge of the balcony. Weiss went to the balcony but she did not find me.

Weiss: Where could he be?

Weiss Schnee went back into building. When she was finally gone, I walked back into the building.

Diana: Lucky you, you got caught by Weiss Schnee but she did not manage to find you.

I walked down the stairs and I approach the exit. Penny Polendina was waiting for me at the exit.

Penny: So, how was your night?

Onyx: A bit awesome. Come, my love, let's go now.

Penny Polendina and I held hands and we walked out from the building. We headed towards the hotel in Atlas to stay there for a single night.

Meanwhile

Weiss: I saw him.

Klein: Who?

Weiss: My boyfriend...

Klein: You mean, Quark Quartz?

Weiss: Yes.

Klein: Now there, Weiss. You don't have to worry about him. You're a strong girl!

Weiss: But I love him! I had feelings for him!

Klein: Why are you saying this?

Weiss: I sang that song for Quark. He was my only person who could cure me. I... miss him!

Weiss ran down the halls and went to her room, crying. I really feel sad for Weiss.

TO BE CONTINUED