♥B.R.E.A.C.H♥

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long and I were surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai and a massive King Taijitu. This was definitely a hell of a breach of Grimm.

Quark: So... anybody up for a challenge?

Suddenly, a Beowolf attacked me. I shot the Beowolf using my Hadron with a deadly blow. Then, the battle stsrted. Ruby Rose sliced her way into the Grimm as she killed them one by one. Yang Xiao Long attacked the Ursai using her Ember Celica. Weiss Schnee helped me to clear the wave of Grimm using her Myrtenaster. Blake Belladonna tried to slay the King Taijitu using her Gambol Shroud.

Ruby: There's too many!

Nora: Nora smash!

Pyrrha: Let's move!

Pyrrha attacked the Beowolves while Nora and Ren fended off the Nevermores using their weapons. Jaune Arc finally sliced the Ursai with many hits.

Sun: Nobody move! Junior detectives!

Neptune: We have badges so you know it's official!

Up in the sky, the Atlesian Military showed up and one of the ships shot a Boarbatusk.

Quark: Hmmm....

Then, a Bullhead landed onto the platform revealing Professor Port together with Team CFVY ( Coco Adel, Fox Alistar, Velvet Scarlatina & Yatsuhashi Daichi). They joined into the battle as they all split out into four. Two Beowolves attacked Yatsuhashi in mid-air. He smashed the ground with great force using his great mighty sword causing the ground to create a crater, killing the Beowolves. Then, the other team members attacked the Grimm. Fox Alistar sliced many Grimm using is weapons. I watched them as they faught all the Grimm invading the town of Vale.

Coco: Good work, team! I'l handle this myself.

Coco attacked the Beowolk using her handbag. Velvet Scarlatina was about to get killed by the Nevermore. I immdiately aimed my Hadron at the Grimm and I fired shots at the Nevermore. The Nevermore died as it fell onto the ground, burnt to ashes.

Velvet: Quark?

Quark: I was hoping we could meet again sometime...

Velvet: Well, since I'm here attacking many Grimm, this won't take that longer.

Suddenly, I heard a roar coming from the right. I saw Coco under attacked by another Beowolf.

Quark: Looks like your leader is in trouble.

Velvet managed to kiss my cheek before I could help Coco Adel.

Coco: You destroyed my favourite clothes store, you're gonna pay the price!

Coco smashed the Grimm using her handbag. The Beowolf roared and it tried to slice Coco Adel.

Quark: Hey! Leave my senior alone!

The Grimm carelously looked at me. I fired out deadly bullets from the Hadron and the Grimm died from the explosions which could easily kill it. I advented Coco Adel to help her.

Quark: Say, you really have nice clothes!

Coco: Thanks, I bought these during my free time.

Quark: Name's Quark. Coco Adel, isn't it?

Coco: Yeah... my name is Coco Adel.

Quark: You wanna have some fun time baby?

Coco: Hell yes!

Coco changed from her briefcase to her gatling gun. I casted a rectangle neon barrier in front of her. She shot bullets out from her weapon. The bullets turned into plasma bullets and it killed many Grimm including the Nevermore in the sky. I noticed Professor Glynda Goodwitch was getting rid of the Grimm while Doctor Oobleck and Professor Port helped her. Professor Glynda used her semblance to fix the crash. After a while, it was finally fixed. All the Grimm were eliminated and killed. We all gathered at the middle of Vale. Roman Torchwick was under arrest for what he had done totally wrong.

Roman: You, this wouldn't be too complicated.

Quark: Hey! Don't get yourself quarky Torchwick.

Time skip

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Zwei and I were sitting at the edge of the pad at Beacon Academy.

Quark: Well, this was an exhausting day.

Ruby: The Grimm have already been killed.

Weiss: But there many people injured.

Blake: I'm so tired, you wanna get some sleep?

Yang: Yes, of course!

Ruby: Come on, Zwei. Follow me!

We all went back to our dorm as we were all tired from thay battle with the Grimm.

Later that night

I walked down to the front entrance of Beacon Academy. Suddenly, I noticed a woman standing in front of me with a scary Grimm mask. Was she Raven Branwen?

Quark: Raven? Is that you?

Raven: R47......

I heard she called my code name. She took off her mask revealing her face.

Quark: No way.....

TO BE CONTINUED
END OF VOLUME II