♥Destiny Is Upon You♥

Team RWBY's Dorm
After the one-on-one match

I slowly opened the door of the dorm and I took a short peak on what was going on in the dorm. The Atlesian Knight-200s actually allow me to take a short peak. General Ironwood was talking with Team RWBY about the incident that just happened.

Ironwood: I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang: But he attacked me!

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss: But Yang would never do that!

Ruby: Yeah!

Ironwood: You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than a result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out at the battlefield, your judgement can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past.......

Yang: But I wasn't-

Ironwood: That's enough! The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that.. you are disqualified.

Yang's shock turned into miserable when she looked to the ground. Ironwood was about to leave the dorm. I stood back from the door as General Ironwood walked pass by me together with his two Atlesian Knight-200s. I slowly opened the door to see Yang Xiao Long.

Quark: What just happened?

Yang: Quark, do you believe me?

Quark: Uh what? Yes....

Yang: You guys believe me, right?

Ruby: Duh!

Weiss: You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Yang: Blake?

Blake: I want to believe you....

Ruby: Huh?!

Quark: I don't understand.

Weiss: What does that suppose to mean?

Yang: Blake?

Weiss: How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake: I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual, little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I beganto think he was right. This is all just... very familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this beforr. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

Yang: I saw him attack me, so I attacked back.

Blake: Okay. Thank you.