♥Not To Fall In Love♥

Onyx Crimson sat on his seat looking outside of the Air Bus as it was still in the journey to Menagerie. Onyx took a picture from his pocket and took a look at it. The picture was shown to be Onyx Crimson smiling while Blake Belladonna was kissing his cheek. Blake loved Onyx so much ever since they first met.

Onyx: Blake, my only Faunus.....

After an hour later, the Air Bus landed at the docking bays near the docks. Onyx Crimson grabbed his briefcase and walked out from the Air Bus. He jaunted long the path and saw the whole Menagerie.

Onyx: Menagerie.....

He said that as a resonance since he defeated Ilia Amitola. Onyx walked towards the stairscase and walked up the fleet of stairs. When we walked up all the fleet of stairs, he could see the whole Menagerie from up there. Many Faunus were walking pass by him while some of them were woking.

Onyx: Blake was actually right about her hometown.

Onyx walked down the stiff path slowly and approach Blake Belladonna's house which was ahead of him. When Onyx Crimson reached Blake's house, he stood in front of the house. He was a nervous as he has not met Blake Belladonna for a year. Onyx walked up the fleet of stairs and stood in front of the door. He knocked the door using his hair. Then, an answer came from behind the door.

Kali: Who is this?

Onyx: An old friend of your daughter, Blake Belladonna.

Kali: Let me see.

The door opened. Kali Belladonna, Blake's mother was standing behind the door.

Kali: Mr. Onyx, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Onyx: Yes, Miss Belladonna. It's a pleasure to meet you too.

Then, Ghira Belladonna, Blake's father stood next to his wife at the door entrance.

Ghira: Sweetheart, who is this Human here?

Kali: Honey, this is Onyx Crimson. He's the one who wrote the letter our daughter, Blake Belladonna.

Ghira: Him?!

Ghira Belladonna was surprised for what his wife told him personally.

Ghira: You were the one who killed Adam Taurus?

Onyx: Yes, the Wilt and Blush was a prove, Mister Belladonna.

Ghira: It's an honor to meet you wise Huntsman.

Onyx: Thank you, Mister Belladonna.

Kali: Come in, I prepared tea for us.

Ghira: I thought he prefer drinking coffee.

Onyx: It's fine, Miss Belladonna. I often drink tea for dinner and tea time.

Kali: Okay, enjoy your visit.

Onyx Crimson entered the house together with Kali Belladonna and Ghira Belladonna. At the table, Kali poured the pot of tea in the tea cups. Onyx grabbed the tea cup and drank it.

Ghira: How was your experience fighting with Adam Taurus?

Onyx placed the tea cup on the table.

Onyx: Different. Adam Taurus was different than what any Huntsman would do.

Ghira: How about Liutenant? Is he still alive?

Onyx: He's dead. The whole White Fang is down.

Ghira: I respect you, Onyx Crimson.

Kali: Hey, Onyx Crimson, Blake told me that she really miss you. Is she like that?

Onyx: She's always like. Everytime I go out, she's always with me. We really love to hang out and read books at the library.

Kali: Oh, no wonder Blake has been wondering about you ever since the Fall of Beacon.

Onyx: I know, I know. She really misses me.

Meanwhile, Blake Belladonna walked towards the table and stood at the doorway. She saw her parents were talking to her boyfriend, Onyx Crimson.

Blake: Onyx?

Onyx: Blake?

Blake: ONYX!

Blake Belladonna rushed towards Onyx Crimson and she hugged him tightly. Blake kissed Onyx at the lips romanticly. Kali Belladonna and Ghira Belladonna looked at both of them while smiling.

Kali & Ghira: Awwww....

Blake Belladonna sat down next to Onyx Crimson as she missed him a lot.

Blake: Onyx! Where have you been? I haven't met you for a long time.

Onyx: I've been on many adventures. Do you miss me?

Blake: Yes, of course! I love you so much! Even more than Sun Wukong.

Kali: Blake, you love Onyx so much?

Blake: I really do. He had high intelligence and he was always there for me.

Ghira: Well, my lovely daughter has fallen in love with a Human. Very unique I see.

Ghira Belladonna laughed and Kali Belladonna laughed too. Blake Belladonna and Onyx Crimson blushed as they both looked at each other.

Onyx: Where's Sun Wukong?

Blake: He's still in the living room.

Sun: I'm over here!

Kali, Ghira, Blake and Onyx looked at Sun as he showed himself.

Sun: Quark, or Onyx! It's been a while bro.

Sun Wukong and Onyx Crimson shaked hands. He joined them by sitting down.

Sun: What brings you here?

Onyx: I decided to pay a visit ever since I wiped the whole White Fang.

Sun: So why are you really here?

Onyx: I need Blake and Sun's help.

Blake: What do you mean?

Onyx: Beacon has fallen and taken over by Grimm. If you joined back your team, there will be no problem standing up to the Grimm.

Sun: Team RWBY?

Onyx: Yup. You'll need this, my love.

Onyx placed the briefcase on the table and he opened it, revealling a weapon similiar to Blake's weapon.

Ghira: What is this weapon?

Onyx: This is called the Void Shroud, same as the Gambol Shroud, but more powerful and powered by better Dust.

Blake: Are you sure I can go with Onyx Crimson?

Kali: Of course you can, Blake!

Ghira: It will be a miracle if Beacon Academy is restored. Just go on an adventure with Sun and Onyx.

Blake: Thank you father and mother!

TIMESKIP
MENAGERIE DOCKS

The ship arrived at the docks. Onyx Crimson, Blake Belladonna and Sun Wukong boarded the ship. Kali Belladonna and Ghira Belladonna waved goodbye at them. The ship left to Vale. In the ship, Onyx Crimson sat down on his seat while Sun Wukong was admiring the scenery outside the ship. Blake Belladonna lied down on Onyx's lap and feeling his chest.

Blake: I love you, Onyx.

Onyx: I love you too, Blake.

Blake: I promise I will never forget you.

TO BE CONTINUED