♥A Hiccup Sign♥

Professor Port's class
In the afternoon

Weiss was a bit bored in Professor Port's class. Luckily, I sat next to her while Ruby Rose, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long were sitting next to me. I wanted to do something to cheer Weiss up. For the past few days, I have seen Jaune Arc trying to flirt with Weiss Schnee and yet, he failed miserably. I moved next to her and placed my hand on her other hand.

Quark: So after this class, what do you want to do next?

Weiss: I don't know Quark. It's just that, I'm a bit bored today.

Quark: I know Weiss, but I really love you so much!

Weiss grabbed my right hand and she started to feel the skin of my hand. I felt like somebody was licking my skin perfectly. It was very weird, I have not seen Weiss like this before.

Weiss: I love you too, Quark! We're a perfect couple, right?

Quark: Of course, do want to hang out sometime?

Weiss: Yes, I really love to sing too.

Quark: Hmmm.... I think Ruby is up to something.

Weiss: Yeah....

Suddenly, Weiss' digital clock rang loudly as the whole class heard it including the teacher, Professor Port.

Port: Oh, I didn't notice that at all students. Well, that's all for now students, but the conclusion to this story is by next class. Class dismissed.

Weiss, Ruby, Yang, Blake and I got up from our seats and we walked out from the classroom. Jaune was a bit pissed off as he slammed his face on the table.

Quark: Maybe one day, Jaune.

A few minutes later, we entered our dorm. I opened my white briefcase under my bed. I opened my white briefcase revealing the Dust magazines in the briefcase consisting of Fire, Ice, Water and others. I took off my old suit and I put on a brand new black suit. I changed my red stripe tie to a new red tie. I also wore new black gloves and I changed my gun colour from silver to white. Everybody was ready and all of them were in their new outfits.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today is the day! The investigation begins!

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's.... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! Everyone remember their roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Ruby: Quark, since you're a hitman and resilient, you're coming with us.

Weiss: Of course, he's kinds cute, right.

I blushed as Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee giggled at me in front of Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long.

Quark: Guys, I'm freaking blushing because of this matter. Jeez man.