♥This Will Be The Day♥

Team OMEN's Dorm
Remnant Contract Agency

Onyx Crimson, Merlin Destiny, Elexa Kwartz and Neath Zenith walked out from their room. Merlin closed the door and joined his team, Team OMEN. They four walked down the hall and went to the mission control room.

Elexa: So what mission would you think Miss Diana would give us?

Neath: I don't even know.

Merlin: Search and destroy?

Onyx: It depends on her, besides, she's the boss of the Remnant Contract Agency.

Elexa: I would agree with you, Onyx.

Merlin & Neath: Us too.

When they reached the mission room, Diana Burnwood was standing at the stage, giving an announcement to all the agents who joined the meeting.

Diana: Good morning to all Human and Faunus of Remnant, together we are here to have a pleasant meeting about the forces of the Grimm. After the Fall of Beacon, the Grimm are now taking control of the academy and it is left to rot until today. We cannot let them have Professor Ozpin's academy eventhough my clients still could not find him. Thanks to an agent of mine, R47, or known as Onyx Crimson has eliminated some of the members of Team WTCH and also the White Fang members including Adam Taurus. Some of you have unique abilities, some of you have powerful strength and some of you have destiny. This will be the last life for Salem, the queen of the Grimm. So I would like you all to go out and find some information about Salem. You will be given missions on what you have to do. Good luck, Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Neath Zenith rushed towards a mission pad. Onyx, Merlin and Elexa followed Neath to the mission pad.

Neath: So what mission would Diana Burnwood give us.

Diana: As a matter in fact, I would allow you to choose your own missions.

Onyx: Really? I thought you said you were going to pick our missions.

Diana: I know, Onyx. But do you still remember Team RWBY?

Onyx: You mean, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long?

Diana: Yes, Mr. Onyx.

Merlin: I'd say we go on an adventure at Mistral.

Elexa: Maybe.

Diana: I heard that Ruby, Weiss and Yang have gone to Mistral to visit Haven Academy.

Merlin: That's where I came from.

Diana: Correct, Merlin.

Onyx: Well, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang really miss me so I should visit them.

Diana: So would you like to choose an adventure mission to Mistral?

OMEN: Yes.

Diana: Good, your flight will be at ten minutes time. Good luck, Huntsmen.