♥Nightshade Love♥

Evening
Menagerie

Good evening, R47.

Your next target is Ilia Amitola. She's one of the members of the White Fang currently working for Adam Taurus. Our client has been told that she can camoflage anywhere but she is equiped with a Grimm mask. Currently, she is in Menagerie, going undercover to find information about your previous friend, Blake Belladonna. I will leave you to prepare, good luck R47.

Onyx heard a knock on the door in his room. He advented towards the door and decided to open it. He noticed a rabbit Faunus girl was standing in front of him. She was actually Sarah Fur from the shop that morning.

Onyx: You came, huh?

Sarah: Yup. You promise that we should hang out with each other by evening.

Onyx: I still remember.

Sarah: So you want to go out now?

Onyx: Ya, let's go, shall we?

Sarah Fur giggled and she held Onyx's hand. They boty walked together down the corridor. Onyx and Sarah hang out with each other by buying souviniers, going for a walk and even having a nice relaxing night at the coffee shop. Onyx sat down at the table, talking to Sarah Fur at the balcony of the coffee shop.

Onyx: So where do you actually learn how to be a Huntress?

Sarah: I started at Shade Academy in Vacuo.

Onyx: But isn't that academy very far from here?

Sarah: My parents had no choice but to send me there. The other academies such as Beacon, Atlas, Haven and Sanctum are expensive.

Onyx: That's sad, I'm so sorry.

Sarah: It's okay. Which academy are you from?

Onyx: I'm from Beacon Academy in Vale.

Sarah: You must be very lucky to enter there.

Onyx: Aw, thanks.

Sarah: I heard that it was abandoned in the news. What happened to that academy?

Onyx: It was invaded by the Grimm. Now, there's less hope in to restore that place.

Sarah: So you decided to come here?

Onyx: Nah, I just came here to visit my friend, Blake Belladonna. She's from Beacon Academy too.

Sarah: Oh, the daughter of Ghira Belladonna and Kali Belladonna.

Onyx: Yup. I also wanted to visit her friends.

Sarah: Who are they?

Onyx: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long.

Sarah: They're from Beacon Academy as well?

Onyx: Yeah. So why did you want to live here instead of of Vale or Vacuo?

Sarah: Because ever since my parents died, I needed to keep on eye on Menagerie. This is my only home that I never wanted to leave.