Chapter 80 - Lilith's Death

(POV Sage)

Flashback

"Do you still remember your wife?" tanong ni Lilith na nakahiga sa isang king size bed covered with red satin sheets. She is wearing nothing and only her blonde hair is covering her breasts.

"Ever since I became a demon, I no longer have any memory of her. Bakit mo tinatanong?" sabi ko habang nakaharap sa life size window na nakatanaw sa buong New York City.

"You must have loved her so much."

"I don't care Lilith. I don't even know why I married that girl. She looks so naive, isip bata."

"When you became demon, all traces of love in your body vanished. I wonder if she will still love you once she discovered everything that we have done together," sabi ni Lilith na hindi pa rin bumabangon sa kama.

"Honestly? I don't want to know. As I have said, I don't care about her. You can kill her and mutilate her in front of me, I don't give a damn."

"I want to kill her, but in a slow and agonizing manner. I will first extract all of her powers and stole the medallions from her."

"Buhay ka na, you can easily rule this world. Bakit kailangan mo pa ng mga medallions?"

"Raviael and the other guardians gave up most of their powers to imprison me. Those powers are concentrated on those medallions. And Sage... Do you think I want to rule this world alone? If I can obtain the medallions. I can rule heaven. Raviael can no longer stop me, he is almost human," sabi ni Lilith na nasa likuran. She pressed her breast on my back and touched my chest.

"Baka nakakalimutan mo si Gideon? The Creator's scribe. He is powerful, just like you and Raviael."

"That old creature has no match for me. He is just a scribe. Tell me Sage, what would you like to do with Reichel?" tanong niya sa akin while she's caressing my thighs.

"Bahala ka. She's all yours..." I gasped as she suddenly touched the thing between my thigh.

"I want to capture her and I will ask Alastair and Abraxas to take turns with her. They can violate her in front of me. And once they are done, I will slowly skin her alive and I will throw her almost lifeless body in hell's dungeon. I will erase her existence in this world. Wala ka ng babalikan na asawa."

In a blink of an eye, I am no longer facing the night view of the New York City. I am now standing in front of the mirror while holding a light bluish crystal on my palm. I am chanting some sort of spells in Latin.

Where am I? Nasa isang visions ba ako? Is this my previous self?

"If Lilith will attempt to kill Reichel, you must stop her. You must kill Lilith when she least expected it. Take her heart out of her chest. Decapitate her using the Angelus. And use all of your demonic powers to disintegrate her. Again, you have to protect Reichel no matter what. Remember, she's your wife and you love her. And when you become to sole ruler of the demon world, compelled all the remaining demons to protect you, to follow you and not to hurt you."

It seems that my reflection is compelling me to kill Lilith. The bluish crystal burst into miniscule pieces and was absorbed by my body.

That's why I can't find those crystals. The pieces are hiding within me.

Again, I was back in reality. I can see the endless skyscrapers and night lights of New York. Just like what my reflection commanded, I took Lilith's heart and decapitated her. She was incinerated into nothing when I used all my demonic powers to her.

It seems that True Love can really defeat the demon queen. Lilith seems to love me to the point of obsession. She even made me her demon king, her equal. She trusted me and shared half of her powers to me. She found true love with me.

Or is it my True Love to Rei that made me defeat her?