character sketch

1.Arnav Singh Raizada : Famous business tycoon, running a company-AR. He is popularly known as ASR. He is known for his arrogance and rudeness. He has a belief that money can do anything. He himself has seen many people running behind money. He thinks that money can buy anything and anyone. The word 'LOVE' has no meaning in his life except for his sister Anjali. He loves and respects her very much. For him, she is the only world. He can do anything for her.

2. Khushi Kumari Gupta : A sweet and chirpy girl who loves 3 things - her family, Jelabi , her Devi Maiya (goddess)... She always dreams about her Rajkumar(prince charming). An intelligent girl who discontinued her studies because of few circumstances. Presently, she is in search of a job to support her family. She believes in LOVE. She understands people very well and gets mingled easily.

3. Anjali Jha : She is the sister of Arnav Singh Raizada and is married to Shyam Jha who is a lawyer. She is a very loving woman and takes care of her brother just like a mother. She believes in God unlike Arnav.

These are the most important characters . Other characters are explained along with the story.

Let us see what happens when two opposite people meet. Will there be any change in Arnav due to Khushi? Will he believe in love? Will his heart overcome his brain in case of Khushi. Let's see their destiny.