chapter 11

Gupta house:

Khushi decided to forget Arnav's words and not to waste her tears for that heartless man. More over she didn't wanted to make Payal think that something went wrong. So she behaved as usual with everyone in the house. But Payal knew something had happened in office which bothered her sister. Khushi didn't even narrated the whole story of what had happened in the office which she usually does. She decided to ask her.

Payal(with Khushi): Khushi, may I know why your radio is not working today?

Khushi: what?

Payal: The running commentary which you daily give, describing how your day was.

Khushi thinks about Arnav. Her entire day is filled only with that man and his arrogance. How can she explain her day which she even don't want to remember. Payal clicks her fingers in front of Khushi who is biting her nails thinking about that rakshas.

Payal: tell me Khushi. I know you are hiding something. Tell me what happened in that office.

Khushi: jiji....vo...kuch nahi.

Payal: theek hey. If you don't want to tell, let it be(she says in a sad tone making Khushi go weak).

Khushi: Its not like that jiji( Khushi turns Payal's face towards her by holding her chin but Payal moves her head back)

Khushi: theek hey, I will tell you.

Payal looks at Khushi and Khushi narrates the whole story of what happened in the office. She tells how Arnav insulted her. She also tells that he is the same Arnav Singh Raizada whom she met in the restaurant and park. She hides the panipuri matter, though.

Payal: How dare he, to utter all those words in front of you. Good that you are not working with such type of person.

Khushi: not me jiji, that Rakshas is saved from working with this Khushi Kumari Gupta. If I get a chance, I will definitely teach him a lesson. I don't know how people are working under that lad governor.

Payal laughs hearing Khushi addressing Arnav as lad governor and then speaks.

Payal: acha Khushi, you don't need to go to that office again.

Khushi: jiji, I am not mad to do such things.(after thinking something Khushi continues) jiji(she calls Payal)

Payal: ha Khushi?

Khushi: uss lad governor ke liye nahi, par thumhare liye tho jaana padtha hey na?(not for the sake of that lad governor, but I should go for your sake na)

Payal(not understanding):humare liye kyun?(she asks raising her eyebrows).

Khushi(in a teasing tone): aapka Akashji jo hey vaha pe.( yours Akashji too is there in that office).

Payal opens her mouth widely and follows Khushi who starts running after speaking those teasing words.

Both the sisters runs here and there in the house, one to catch the other and one to escape. Buaji screams at both of them to stop doing nautanki and go to sleep. Payal holds Khushi's ear when Khushi is caught finally. Khushi tickles Payal who leaves Khushi's ear unable to control her laugh and Khushi runs from there to their bedroom and lies on bed as if she is sleeping. As soon as Payal enters, Khushi speaks.

Khushi: good night, jiji. Better luck next time.(saying that Khushi covers herself with a blanket totally).

Buaji comes there and asks Payal to sleep. Payal pouts as Khushi has teased her and slept without any punishment as Buaji intervened. Payal also goes and sleeps next to Khushi. As soon as buaji goes away, Khushi opens her blanket slowly and turns towards Payal whose back is facing her.

Khushi(whispers slowly in Payal's ear): sorry jiji.

Payal sees Khushi for once and comes back to the same position while Khushi holds her ear again saying sorry and then, starts tickling Payal.
Payal controls her laugh and speaks.

Payal: acha Khushi OK, your sorry is accepted. Now stop tickling me.

Khushi stops her acts.

Khushi: good girl.

Payal: stop your acts and sleep before buaji comes into the room again along with a broom stick.

Both of them laugh, says good night to each other and finally sleeps.

Next day morning:

Khushi attends the call which is continuously ringing displaying some unknown landline number.

Khushi: hello

Caller: hello madam, can I speak with Khushi Kumari Gupta?

Khushi: ya, I am the one.

Caller: madam, I am calling from AR. Arnav sir wants to meet you in the office.

Khushi's temper raises again hearing his name and this time he wants to meet her again after insulting her to that level.

Khushi: tell him that I am busy. I won't come.

Caller: madam, ASR said he doesn't want to hear a no from you. He wants to meet you today.

Khushi: Tell him to select some other person to yell at. I am not interested. If no one is ready to hear his tantrums, ask him to stand before mirror and scold himself.

'Miss. Gupta', she hears a stern familiar voice. She hiccups knowing who it is. On the other hand, Arnav understands Khushi rejected to meet him which he already expected and so he took the phone to speak to her while she is blabbering continuously.

Arnav: miss. Gupta, I know you don't wish to come here.

Khushi(interrupting him): if you know then, why are you calling and disturbing me, wasting yours and my time.

Arnav: shut up and listen. Go and open your mail once. After that, its your wish to meet or not to meet.

Saying that Arnav cuts the call while Khushi gets surprised. She opens her mail and finds a new message along with a photo. She opens it only to find photos of some documents. She reads them and gets shocked.

Arnav's cabin:

Arnav knew Khushi would not accept to meet him. So he already made a backup plan which would definitely make that Khushi Kumari Gupta to meet him.

Arnav: Until now, no one dared to deny Arnav Singh Raizada. Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta, you have already dared to back answer me and oppose me. I would never allow you to deny me now. I know you yourself will come here now.

Arnav side smiles mischievously knowing Khushi will definitely come. He dials to reception and asks Seema, the receptionist to send Khushi to his cabin once she arrives.

precap: Khushi in Arnav's office.