chapter 14

Khushi  turns the grinder on and then realizes that there is a power cut. 'Its not the regular timing for the power cut', she thinks. Anyways, she thinks to wait for a while for the electricity to come.

An hour passes, but still there is no current. Payal who gets vegetables from market comes to know about that. 

Payal: but Khushi, there is no such power cut in Vimala Aunty's house.

Khushi was surprised to know that. She makes a question mark face not knowing how could that happen. While she was thinking, there was a call on her cell which is in her room. Khushi moves into her room and lifts the call.

Khushi: hello...

Caller: what happened Khushi Kumari Gupta, is there any power cut at your home?

Khushi could make out who the caller is, Arnav Singh Raizada..... but how could he know about the power cut in their home(she thinks)

Khushi: apko kaise patha?

Arnav: because I am the one behind it. Now, its my house and I can do anything. This is only a sample Khushi, Within half an hour, water supply will also be cut and finally if you don't come to office today, I will sell that house to someone else.

Khushi's anger raised and even tension started in her mind. Everyone in the house are relieved from the news that her bapuji would be alright soon. Now, she doesn't wanted to tell this to everyone and make them tensed again and that too when Raizadas are the one's who helped them.

Arnav: kya hua, bolthe bandh?

Khushi: why are you after me? Firstly, you wanted me out of your office and now you are telling to come to your office. I too do have self-respect. I am not any doll to play as per your instructions whenever you want.

Arnav: whatever, I don't bother for you. I couldn't see my di sad, who is unfortunately in your web now. So, whatever I am doing is for the sake of my di, not for you.

Khushi cuts the call not wanting to hear anything more about how she trapped Anjaliji. How different both sister and brother are? Anjaliji is helping her family so much but he is making her stand between her family and her self-respect.

On the other hand, Arnav gritted his teeth when Khushi has cut his call. She would know, who is Arnav Singh Raizada very soon.

Khushi couldn't understand what to do. She doesn't want to complain to Anjali about Arnav. She has very less time to take a decision. While she is thinking about this new problem, she hears Payal screaming 'Akashji!'

Hearing this, Khushi hurries towards the hall only to be greeted by Akash who is handing a bag to Payal. Payal opens it and finds her buaji's ornaments. Khushi also observes them. Both of them look towards Akash expecting him to say something.

Akash: di has taken those ornaments back from that owner. She doesn't like to see you people selling your jewelry for the money.

Khushi: it means, Anjaliji has bought them for us.

Akash nods.

Akash: Khushiji, if you are okay, we will talk to bhai and convince him to allow you to work in our office.

Khushi(in mind): even if I don't want to work in his office, he is not ready to leave me. What is the need of convincing him.

Akash: I know, at this stage, you need to take care of your bapuji's medicines and you still have worries on your sweet shop.

Oh yeah, how could she not think that. She is in Delhi to earn some money so that she could save their shop. And now, her bapuji also needs to be taken care of.