chapter 77

Hello friends... I hope you are really enjoying our serial getting telecasted once again on startplus... It is really good to see Barun Sobti himself has shown up again... but it would have been awesome if Sanaya accompanied him... Don't you think so??😀😀
Anyhow, Let us enjoy our favourite show once again... The Rabbave has already been started, I guess... OK now don't go into arshi dreamland... Come back and read my story... 😛😛

***

Feeling excited while remembering Arnav's confession, Khushi stayed there for few more minutes... After some time, she immediately left terrace to see him in front of her eyes... She wanted to see him and feel that whatever she heard it from him was indeed true... She moved to the living room and her eyes started searching for him... She scanned every corner of the hall but couldn't find him... Suddenly, she heard Nani saying something to Anjali...

Nani: it's ok Anjali bitiya... Chotte might have got something really important to handle in his office... that's why, he might have left...

Anjali: but Nani, how could he just leave like that? He didn't even care to explain me what was that important work which made him leave so abruptly...

Anjali got disappointed due to Arnav while Nani tried to soothe her... Khushi heard their talks and got to know that Arnav was not in the Raizada mansion... How could he just get out of her sight after confessing those three magical words to her... Couldn't he just wait for few more minutes to hear her reply... She accept that he might have got irritated seeing her with Amit but he should have given her some time after his confession... things would have got settled between them... but knowing his nature, what more could she expect from a person like Arnav Singh Raizada... His confession itself should be a life time celebration for her... She smiled thinking all these...

Amit moved towards Khushi who was busy staring at the entrance for every 2 minutes... He had to clear his throat to gain her attention... Khushi looked at him and he smiled...

Aman: so, everything got settled between you and him...?

Khushi: to some extent... (she said with a slight smile)

Amit: don't worry... everything will be fine from now onwards... (he assured her while she nodded her head with a smile)

Khushi again looked at the entrance without concentrating much on Amit...

Amit: Whom are you expecting??

Khushi(turning towards Amit): Me..? No one...

Saying that she left the place leaving behind a smiling Amit who understood her situation...

***

Arnav was driving his car with full speed... Khushi's words were continuously ringing in his ears...

"It's my life... they are my family members and it's my wish whether to distance Amitji or not... You should not be affected by all this..."

Arnav hit the steering wheel in frustration... How could she utter those words... How could she not understand what he was feeling for her?? Arnav just increased the speed of his car... He saw his cell which got placed on the seat beside his was continuously ringing... It was from his di... The call kept ringing again and again for almost 10 mins... Arnav's anger mellowed down a little and he thought to return home as his di might get worried... So, he picked up the call and answered Anjali that he was going to reach home in a while...

***

Arnav reached Raizada Mansion... He gave some work excuse to his family and left to his room... He thought to take a shower to cool himself... He was about to pick his towel which was hung on the recliner but then, he stopped and looked at the piece of paper which was kept on the table in front of it... He moved towards it and picked the paper which contained only 2 lines of information...