chapter 67

Khushi looked into Arnav's eyes while Arnav's eyes were all set on the cell... Khushi was about to pick up the cell when Arnav took it and cut the call...

Before Khushi could ask, Arnav himself had answered...

Arnav: I don't like when someone interrupts me while I am speaking...

Khushi: but you could have just told me...

Arnav(cutting her words): let's move to our rooms... (he got up saying that)

Khushi doesn't want to make Arnav more upset... So she agreed and got up... Both of them walked towards their rooms silently... Arnav was about to enter his room when Khushi interrupted...

Khushi: Arnavji, you too have some fruits... You didn't have dinner...

Arnav: no... I should sleep now...

Khushi: I am very hungry...

Arnav: why are you telling me that... You have fruits with you... eat them...

Khushi: I can't...

Arnav: what...! (Arnav asked being surprised)

Khushi: I need company...

Arnav: you need company even to have fruits??

Khushi: yes...

Arnav: call your sister while eating them... You will have the best company...

Khushi: I have talked with jiji already... I want Arnav Singh Raizada to give company to me...

Arnav: and he is going to his room...

Saying that, Arnav entered his room... and Khushi started speaking while standing in front of Arnav's door...

Khushi(in a loud voice): I swear, I won't eat unless you too have those fruits along with me...

Khushi never got response... She moved into her room getting disappointed... She waited for 5 more minutes but still Arnav never opened his room door...

Khushi moved towards the fruits cover... A hungry Khushi imagined as if fruits are smiling at her and started talking with the fruits...

Khushi: don't laugh, OK... I know, I am hungry... but I am not going to break my promise by eating you... Don't look at me like that... I won't eat...

Slowly, Khushi moved towards the fruits cover and picked a banana... She was about to take off the peel when she remembered her resolve to not to eat...

Khushi(to that banana): why are you tempting me...? (she asked while pouting)

Arnav who heard the entire conversation which Khushi had with those fruits started laughing and Khushi turned her face hearing him...

Arnav(still smiling): seriously Khushi... I don't know your craziness has reached such heights that you have started speaking even with those fruits...

Khushi: Ha Ha Ha... now you too don't start laughing at me like them...

Arnav: like whom... those fruits?? (Arnav said while smiling)

Khushi(to herself): my craziness at least brought a smile on your face... (she thought while smiling)

Khushi was just staring at Arnav's face while Arnav came towards Khushi and waved his hand before Khushi's face...

Arnav: hello... Shall we have fruits now... or you still have something to talk with those fruits...

Khushi: nothing....