chapter 46

Firstly, Thank you MitalChauhan8 for being my Hindi teacher....😁😁 and then a big thanks to all my friends who voted for my story and who left their valuable comments. So here comes my next chapter. I hope you like it...😊

***

Here, Sheetal was very busy in implementing her plan and was waiting for the right time to come and there Khushi was very enthusiastic for Anjali's birthday.

Khushi was arranging everything.... She started with the sweets. She called one of the best sweet shops for this and gave them the list of the sweets to be served in the party. She then called up decorators and caterors. She made a list of items that she needed to buy.

'All were set', thought Khushi....

Khushi(to herself): but what about me... What should I gift Anjaliji.

After a while, Khushi got an idea.

Khushi: Anjaliji will surely like my gift.... (thought Khushi with a smile)

In the afternoon:

Arnav called Khushi to his cabin. Khushi arrived within minutes.

Arnav: Had your lunch??

Khushi: ha..... (Khushi responded with confusion as Arnav never asked such questions)

Arnav: OK, How about the work I asked you to do?

Khushi: All the arrangements are being made, Arnavji.

Arnav: and what about those papers....?

Khushi replied with a smile...

Khushi: I got them readied. Just need the signatures now.

Arnav: ok then, we will go and meet her today. Khushi, just call the ashram and ask whether 'Nirmala Devi' is there or not.... I didn't inform her that we were coming today.

Khushi nodded her head and was about to move when Arnav called her again. Khushi turned to face Arnav.

Arnav: If you don't mind, could you make a coffee for me, now?

Khushi: coffee?? at this hour??? (Khushi questioned)

Arnav: yeah... You get me one....

Khushi: OK.....

Khushi left the cabin and Arnav concentrated back on his laptop. After a while, there was a knock on Arnav's cabin door and he asked the person to get in without lifting his head up. He could hear the sound of sandals touching the floor.... but he was sure that it wasn't Khushi because Khushi never wear any high heels which would sound in the way he was hearing right now. So, Arnav lifted his head and saw Sheetal in front of him.