chapter 45

As soon as Khushi entered into his cabin, Arnav started speaking.

Arnav: now tell me, what's your problem?

Khushi: what is my problem, sir??? (Khushi asked as if she don't know)

Arnav: oh really, you don't know what the problem is? You are behaving weirdly since morning..... Now, can you tell me why this change, Khushi?

Khushi: which change??

Arnav: your change from Khushi Kumari Gupta to Crazy Kumari Gupta... Why???

Khushi opened her mouth in a perfect 'o' shape. Did he just call her as mental....?

Arnav: Don't think much... I named you because you are behaving in the same way since morning. Firstly, your crazy description about Mr. Seith and then your over respect towards me.... Tell me why these changes?

Khushi: This is not a change, sir. I am like this since the time I have started working with you. I have forgotten that you are my boss since few days and so I am correcting myself again.

Arnav: Stop your drama, Khushi.... don't show your stupid drama skills to me.

Khushi: What? Mine are stupid....... drama..... skills....?? (She said each word stressing and with a pause between them. She also uttered those words so dramatically as if she felt bad)

Arnav: ha stupid....... you are already crazy..... don't make my other staff members also look like one.

Khushi opens her mouth, hearing to Arnav.

Khushi: Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada..... what's your problem?? Firstly, when I was all normal and came to your cabin with your black coffee, you shouted on me and now when I was behaving like a perfect employee and following your orders, you were calling me stupid and crazy. Tell me, what do you think of yourself? That you could scold people whenever your tongue itches and then, expect them to speak to you as usual....

Arnav got confirmed that his shout on Khushi made her behave like that. So what?? It was for her and her safety. He was worried at that time and so he shouted at her. Its common.... He was not wrong completely but he couldn't explain the issue to Khushi. So, he just asked her to leave but with a softer tone.

Arnav: You can leave, Khushi... Ask Aman to come to my cabin.

Khushi gritted her teeth and moved out of the cabin.

Khushi (after moving out): Laad Governor, couldn't he just say a sorry for shouting at me? (After a second's thought) yeh lo, Arnav Singh Raizada and sorry? I am a fool to think that he might feel sorry for shouting at me.

With an irritated face, Khushi moved towards Aman's cabin to inform him that the great ASR was waiting for him.

***

Arnav and Aman discussed about some plans of how to catch Harshad again and Aman noticed that Arnav was very serious about this issue.

Arnav: I don't care how you make it happen, Aman but you should catch him as quickly as possible.

Aman: OK, ASR....

Both Arnav and Aman resume back to their work. At the end of the day, while Arnav was about to drive back to his home, he saw Khushi coming out at the same time while arranging things in her bag..... Oh yeah, that was the same bag...... How could he not identify it before. It was the bag which Aarav gave to him at the park with some of the important papers of Arnav placed in it. So, it was Khushi who helped him by returning those papers through Aarav. He remembered his fight with Khushi that day. How she accidentally pressed that water gun and made him mad at her. So, she was scared..... She was scared to face him and that's why she used Aarav to hand over those papers instead of facing him directly. A smile appeared on his face thinking about that day.