chapter 65

Khushi and Arnav got seated in the business compartment of the plane. Khushi went on talking with the other man beside her who was in his early forties while Arnav just listened to her silly talks...

'so, where do you work', the man asked...

Khushi: I work for AR group, Rameshji... and you know, I am working with the most Khadoos boss in this world... He knew only 3 things - plan the work, execute the work and complete the work in time...

Khushi was speaking continuously without break and how could Arnav stay quiet when she described him as Khadoos...

Arnav(bending towards her ear): Khushi, what the hell are you speaking... You are badmouthing about me...

Khushi(turning towards Arnav): I am not badmouthing... I am just telling the truth...

Ramesh who now saw Arnav, started speaking....

Ramesh: he is your Khadoos boss, right... Arnav Singh Raizada... I know him... He is one of the top most business man... Glad to meet you... I am Ramesh Mishra...

Arnav(smiling): Nice to meet you too, sir...(pause) I will be back in 2 mins... Excuse me... (he said and before leaving he talked to Khushi)

Arnav(in Khushi's ear): don't talk rubbish about me... If you did, I won't allow you to attend even a single function in your sister's marriage... remember that...

Saying that, he leaves and Khushi just mutters something angrily...

Ramesh: so he is your Khadoos boss ha... He is a business man Khushi and it's quiet common... They, generally won't have time to spend with their family... they might have so many affairs...

Ramesh was about to say even more but Khushi stopped him...

Khushi: no no Rameshji... He is completely a good person... he is not like what you are thinking... but has some attitude problem... You know, he loves his family very much, especially his sister, Anjaliji... I feel as if he could go to any extent to bring smile on her face... He could not see even a single scratch on her body... and coming to his affairs, he never got committed to anyone... In fact, he hates to be in relationship....

Ramesh sees a completely different Khushi... She explains everything as if she knows Arnav very well....

Arnav arrives and Khushi stops speaking about Arnav suddenly which doesn't go unnoticed by Ramesh...

Arnav came and took his seat while Khushi continued speaking an other topic with Ramesh...

Khushi: Rameshji, enough of me... tell me about your family...

Ramesh happily describes about his family and Khushi finds his family really very cool... She also gives him few ideas of how to manage his stubborn son who always spends his time with the video games.... Arnav just sighs and keeps calm... She is really crazy and completely different, thought Arnav...

After 2 hours of complete journey, flight finally lands at Mumbai airport... All of them gets down and are moving out... After getting down, Khushi finally bids bye to Ramesh Mishra...

Khushi: OK Rameshji, it was nice meeting you in the plane... or else, only God knows how boring my journey would be with this Laa... (pause) I mean with my boss...

Arnav: now, shall we move...

Khushi: one minute Arnavji, I should call Bapuji once...

She doesn't even give time for Arnav to speak... She immediately dials Shashi and starts speaking while walking forward...