chapter 29

Could anyone be this beautiful!!!! White is a spectrum of seven different colours and this point is proved by the angel in front of his eyes. She is wearing a white lehenga choli and he felt no other colour would make her look so angelic than that. It is the first time, white marked such an impact in his heart. His mouth is still left open while his heart beat increased. As soon as he took a step ahead, he saw an other flashlight on other part of the stage and there stood Harshad in a simple sherwani. Harshad moved towards Khushi. Arnav just stood in the same place and the expression on his face started changing slowly. There started the song 'Udi Udi Jaye' making Arnav come out of his thoughts. He told the caller that he would call him later and disconnected it, finally dropping it in his pocket.

Arnav looked towards the stage. Khushi and that idiot employee of his, Harshad are dancing together.

Khushi:

Udi udi jayeUdi udi jayeDil ki patang dekhoUdi udi jaye

Udi udi jaye
Udi udi jaye
Dil ki patang dekho
Udi udi jaye

The song started and they both continued their dance. To Arnav's dislike, the dance was perfect. He clenched his fists while his eyes splitted anger and his nose bulged due to the level of anger bubbling inside him. If the song would continue for some more time then, definitely Arnav's tolerance will fly away. The song continued for 2 mins and then Harshad disappeared from the stage. His disappearance somewhat cooled the angry ASR. Then, the spotlight went only on Khushi. Some other 2 girls entered the stage and each of them stood at each side of Khushi. Immediately, the song 'Barso re' started playing.

Naa Re Naa Re, Naa Re Naa Re
Naa Re Naa Re, Nana Na Re Na Re...
Barso Re, Megha Megha Barso Re
Megha Megha Barso Re, Megha Barso

Arnav for once, didn't look at other 2 girls. He only observed Khushi. Her moves, her smile, her expressions everything were cute. A small smile appeared on his lips though it faded within few seconds. The song too ended within 2 mins and then other song started.

Hey dhin tadaak dhin tadaak
Aaja ud ke saraat
Pairon se bedi zara khol
Nagada sang dhol baaje, dhol baaje
Dhaayn dhaayn dhum dhum dhaayn