Chapter 31

Khushi was only looking at Arnav and Arnav was waiting to hear her, to know what she thought about him. He knew, they only had fights from the beginning and more over she mingled with every member of his family and his office staff except him in both the cases. So, what and how would she describe him? A single word.... Arnav Singh Raizada was waiting to hear a single word from her mouth though he didn't give that impatient look. Why was he so impatient to know what she thought about him?

Its Khushi's turn now. She need to describe Arnav Singh Raizada. She knew him very well, didn't she? He always degraded her, taunted her, shouted at her. She knew he was a Rakshas.... a devil and she herself named him as laad governor. She knew everything but....

Khushi: Caring (she said looking only at him)

Arnav was surprised to hear that. He didn't expect it from her and that too when he was very rude to her, just a while ago. He was looking only at her, that too into her eyes to know whether she really meant what she just said and he could only see her staring at him with a confused look. Why was she looking confused when he should be the one to get surprised to her description about him.

Khushi knew why she told 'caring'. She knew, what she said was not only because she saw how sweet he was towards Anjaliji but something else which included her. His care towards her was the thing she witnessed today and since that time, she was confused. She was confused of how a person could have 2 possible sides. She remembered the conversation between him and NK.

***

NK: See Nannav, how clever I am. I managed Khushiji without making her know that you are the one who sent that plate full of food to her with me.

Arnav: yeah, you are...(Arnav said sarcastically)

NK: by the way Nannav, how do you know that Khushiji hasn't had her dinner?

Arnav: don't know (Arnav answered and moved away from NK)

NK: don't know? Seriously??? He is the one told me that Khushiji has eaten nothing and now he is only telling that he doesn't know. Kamaal hey...(Its strange)

At that time, both of them didn't notice that Khushi was also hearing their conversation, as soon as she heard her name.

***

NK: Khushiji...

Khushi looked at NK breaking her eye contact with Arnav.

NK: Khushiji, you meant Nannav is very caring towards people?

Khushi: may be...(she said remembering Arnav's and NK's conversation)

Khushi doesn't know how she uttered the word 'careful' while she always termed him as 'Rakshas'.

NK: Wow Nannav, you have got a great compliment from Khushiji.

NK asked to continue the game with the next friend of his while Anjali felt somewhat relieved as she thought there was some cool atmosphere developing between her Chotte and Khushiji, unlike before.

Time passed and it was the fifth chit picked by NK. He read it aloud-'share the best moment of your childhood'.

NK: cool...Ok, now we should start in the reverse way, I think. I want to share my best childhood moment first.

Akash: I know what it is... Its his every day routine of getting beaten up by his mother and then to cry in such a loud way that all the renters of his house ran away from there.