Chapter 38

Khushi was doing only one thing since 5 mins and that was thinking of Arnav's words. She didn't want to work in his office nor she could leave the office as she was sure that Arnav would definitely do whatever he said.

Khushi: Laad Governor.... I couldn't understand what his problem is. One day he says me to resign and the other day he leaves no stone unturned to make me not to resign. Why can't he understand me? This Rakshas always makes me do, what I don't want to.

'Excuse me', said Arnav who entered at the same time while Khushi was addressing him as Rakshas.

Khushi heard him and even though she knew that it was Arnav, she just folded her hands and stood there without responding. She was looking sideways while Arnav came and stood in front of her.

Arnav: Attitude......?

Khushi: ha, attitude only. If you dont like it, you can accept my resignation.

Khushi extended her hand with the same resignation letter she gave him earlier. This time, Arnav took the letter but before Khushi could even take a deep breathe out of relief, Arnav tore that letter in the middle and made it into 2 pieces.

Khushi(opening her mouth slightly): haaaaw, what have you done?

Arnav: Its ok even if you show attitude  Khushi Kumari Gupta. But whatever you wanted to say, you can say it to me directly. You are allowed to do anything.... but not leaving this office.

Khushi: Arnav Singh Raizada is saying this? He who wants everyone around him to be under his control, was giving me full rights to do whatever I want. Soch lo???(think once more???) Are you sure that you won't regret for this decision of yours, Mr. Raizada?

Arnav: I never regret on my decisions.

Khushi: Laad Governor......(She muttered)

Arnav: What???

Khushi: Nothing....

After that Khushi leaves from there and moves towards her cubicle. She sits there for some time and after a while, her mind clicks with an idea. Smiling, she takes her cell phone out.

***

Arnav was seated with some of his clients and was discussing something important with them. Suddenly, a song played intruding their talk.

Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari
Toh Seedhi Saadi Chhori Sharaabi Ho Gayi
Haa Jeans Pahen Ke Jo Tune Maara Thumka
Toh Lattoo Padosan Ki Bhabhi Ho Gayi

Arnav could say that the song was playing in his own office. But who could do that? He got up immediately and moved out of the room only to see Khushi playing those song through her mobile and enjoying its lyrics.

Arnav: what the....?

Arnav: Khushi..... (He roared loudly)

Though Khushi heard him, she never responded. She closed her eyes, rested her head on her palm and was humming the song. Everyone were murmurring something with their coworkers. Aman reached the place to talk to Khushi.

Aman: Khushi.....Khushi..... ( He called her patting her shoulders)

Khushi got up slowly into her normal position and answered Aman.

Aman: What are you doing, Khushi? There is a meeting going on upstairs.

Khushi(smiling lightly): Ohho Amanji, don't worry. Arnavji has given me full rights to do anything in this office. (She said that a bit loudly so that Arnav could hear her)