chapter 51

First time, Arnav wanted to know what love is... First time, he is not convenient with his feelings.... he neither wants to feel them nor ignore them... Khushi's words are playing in his mind again and again... Anjali thought to enter into the scene...

Anjali(clapping): wow Khushiji.... Its such a wonderful proposal.... If I were in Chotte's place na, I would have definitely agreed to you. Anyways, your task is completed but the sad thing is Chotte didn't respond to your proposal...

Anjali's interference brought Arnav out of his thoughts.... On the other hand, Payal was too confused... She knew Khushi's acting skills... She knew it would be so natural... but this time, it felt somewhat different... and to add to that Khushi was speaking about her dream of Rajkumar...? Payal couldn't stop herself from thinking all those...

NK: ha di.... even I felt as if Khushiji was proposing Nannav in real... I didn't feel it as a task at all. Haha Khushiji... you make such lovely proposals that any guy could fall for you...

Arnav doesn't like that statement.... 'Its just a task which got fulfilled', thought Arnav.

Arnav: di... shall we continue with the next task....? (asked Arnav not knowing how to react)

Anjali: arey Chotte, you really don't want to respond to such a beautiful proposal???

Arnav: how does it matter di...? Its just a task right??? (asked Arnav while watching Khushi)

Khushi was feeling nervous... She couldn't breathe properly... So she excused herself...

Khushi: Anjaliji, you people continue... I will be back within few mins..

Anjali nods her head and Khushi escapes from there followed by Arnav's sight...

Anjali continued to pick the next chit out of remaining two. The game continued with Payal and then ended with Shyam. Khushi  reached there exactly after the game got over. She moved towards Anjali...

Khushi: Anjaliji, we should go now... We are getting late...

Anjali: OK Khushiji... Thanks for fulfilling all my wishes and most importantly thanks for the gift. (she smiles while saying)

Khushi just smiles, bids bye to them and was about to move along with Payal... when Arnav comes there.

Arnav: Khushi, wait for 2 mins...

But Khushi doesn't want to stay... The mere thought of what she told to Arnav, just a while ago.... is making her restless... How could she stay there...?

She was about to deny but Arnav turned towards Anjali and took her out of terrace, without hearing to her...

Immediately, she got a message from Arnav asking her to come to his room. She was confused... Why was he calling her now? and he took Anjali also along with him... Hope he had no plans to scold her... Khushi excused herself from Payal saying that she would be back within 2 mins and then moved towards Arnav's room.

***

Arnav's room:

Khushi knocked the door and saw Anjali turning towards her and nodding her head giving her the permission to enter. So, Khushi entered... She saw those ashram papers in Anjali's hand which she got signed, a day before. So, Arnav had gifted those papers finally, thought Khushi. As soon as Khushi entered, Anjali gave a hug.

Anjali(while hugging): Thank you Khushiji... Thank you for making my day so special...

Khushi looked into her eyes while Anjali continued.

Anjali: Chotte gave me these, just now (Anjali showed her those papers) You know, our mumma always thought to run an ashram... After her death, I missed her so much....I always wanted to run an orphanage after that. Today, Chotte had fulfilled this wish too. He told me that you helped him in this...