chapter 56

Sorry for the delay friends... I am busy with my studies, now a days... ok now, get into the chapter and let me know what do you feel about today's part😊😊😊

***

Payal asked Arnav (who is Aryan in her view) to stay on line and walked towards Khushi...

Payal: Khushi, someone named Aryan from your office has called and was asking for you...

'Aryan???', Khushi asked being confused as she doesn't know anyone named Aryan from her office...

Khushi: jiji, he called to our landline... but how does he get to know about the number... and more over, I never heard anyone named Aryan from my office.

Payal: I can't answer that now, Khushi... You go and ask him yourself... He is on line...

With the same confusion, she moved towards the landline and picked up the call... but as soon as she said 'hello', the call got cut. Khushi was surprised... First of all, she doesn't know who this Aryan is, from her office and whoever it is, why did he cut the call as soon as she greeted him...

Khushi (to herself): hey Devi Maiya, don't know how many strange people work in that Laad Governor's office... (Saying that she placed the receiver in its place and moved back to her room)

***

Arnav's room:

Arnav, after hearing Khushi's voice has cut the call... He just wanted to hear her voice and that was done... He immediately called Aman...

Arnav: Next time, be alert Aman... I don't want that Harshad to escape again.... Do you get that...?

Getting an assurance from the other end, Arnav asked him to catch Harshad as soon as possible and then, he cut the call. He set his cell to charge and sat on his recliner with his dear, laptop..

Anjali who heard everything moved to her room and started talking to herself.

Anjali: I have done a great job by following Chotte and hearing to his conversation on phone... At least, I got to know something... that, he cares for Khushiji... So I was thinking in the right direction... but I don't know how and when their fighting sessions would end... And what was Chotte talking about Harshad..? Did he create some problem again?? or was he planning something...? or was it just a pre-plan step taken by Chotte to stop his advances towards Khushiji...

Anjali was making her own plans to bring her both brothers close to her future bhabhi's.

***

Next day at AR:

Khushi arrived to office and was arranging her things when one of her colleague named Smitha greeted her...

Smitha: hey Khushi...

Khushi: hey Smitha... Arey wah, you came early today... I think sun rose in the west today...

Smitha: haha... Sometimes wonders do happen...

Khushi: by the way Smitha, do you know anyone named Aryan from this office...

Smitha: who is this Aryan?? I never heard this name in our office... Are you giving any hint of your boyfriend name or what..? (She asked with a wink)