chapter 80

Khushi knocked Arnav's room door but never received any response... She opened it slowly and peeped in... She couldn't see him anywhere in his room... She entered his room and saw something glowing at the poolside... She started taking steps towards it and soon she felt something smooth under her feet... She bowed down and saw rose petals making their path towards a tree at a corner of the poolside... For a second, she was confused... What was all these?? Her mind started thinking but her heart had already given her a signal... It started beating fastly indicating his presence...

'ARNAVJI', she called out his name but there was no response... She searched for him through her eyes but couldn't find him...

With her thudding heart, she slowly started walking towards that tree but stopped in middle seeing the beautiful decorations... especially the pool... It was completely filled with floating candles... A smile spreaded across her lips seeing that beautiful sight in front of her...

Wait a minute

Wait a minute... She could see something else too in that pool... She saw three wooden shaped big sized alphabets floating in the water along with the candles... She read the first alphabet... U... She saw the other two alphabets... I and L... She found only these 3 alphabets floating between the candles...

Khushi(selftalk): UIL?? What was that supposed to mean??

She spoke it a bit louder and the person who was hidden behind a wall, heard it and tried to suppress his smile... After admiring the pool beauty for a while, she moved towards the tree and observed that there was a card attached to the tree's trunk... She picked it gently and opened the card...

Though Khushi heard those words directly from Arnav before, she couldn't control the excitement growing inside her

Though Khushi heard those words directly from Arnav before, she couldn't control the excitement growing inside her... She wanted to see him and so, called his name...

Khushi: Arnavji... (her voice got mixed with the pleasant wind blowing there)

She took a step to search him and soon, she felt as if someone had pulled her Dupatta ends... She turned around in confusion only to see Arnav standing a feet away from her and holding her dupatta... Both stared into each others eyes... Khushi saw the card in her hands and started speaking...