Chapter-9

Once Khushi had left, Aman could not understand what to do. He could neither speak against his boss nor leave Khushi on her fate. So he messaged Akash saying 'Khushi has left the office bcs of ASR'.
Arnav tried to control his anger but he couldn't. He kept pondering over how a simple girl could raise her voice against him. No one dared to talk to him like that. Everyone would fear to even open their mouth, even though they might be right in their point of view. Then, suddenly he remembered her tear filling eyes. Along with anger, he was feeling something else, what's that, even he don't know. He wiped away all the thoughts and turned to Aman.

Arnav: I don't want to see her in my office again. You better register that in your mind.

Aman didn't respond as he couldn't assure that.

Arnav: speak up dammit.

Aman was about to speak something when he heard a knock at the cabin's door. It was Akash. 'Thank God', Aman murmured.

Akash: bhai, what happened? Why has Khushiji left the office?

Aman(with a low voice): ASR has mistook Khushi as Lavanya and then(he would have continued if Arnav has not given that angry glare)

Akash observed how Arnav was looking angrily at Aman.
Arnav: nothing Akash, just leave it.

Arnav turns away and starts working while Aman explains everything to Akash. Akash could not figure out why his bhai behaved such rude to Khushi.

Akash: bhai, why do you have so much grudge on her? I have told Aman to give her some work in this office and so she was appointed.

Arnav: She can't work in my office. You both get this into your head.
Akash : I don't think you are doing right  bhai. Khushiji is a very sweet person. You might have misunderstood her.

Arnav: and I am allergic to sweets Akash. You know, I hate people who points out me(he said this thinking of Khushi but he said to Akash). So you better stop giving lectures pointing me wrong in my decisions.

Akash: bhai, you know you would never accept your mistakes.

Arnav clenched his jaw hearing that. He spoke.

Arnav: OK fine then, we will see who is mistaken. Call and inform her to continue her job. Let you see the capability of such a middle class girl with your own eyes.

Saying that Arnav moved out of his cabin leaving a confused Akash.

Aman: well, what to do now?

Akash: I will inform di about this. Only she could solve this now.
***
Gupta House:
As soon as Khushi returned to home, Payal asked her of what had happened in the office to which Khushi just answered in a single word, 'nothing'.

Payal observed Khushi was not in a mood to talk. She understood something had happened in office which made her talkative sister enter into silent mode. She decided to talk to Khushi about that but before that she should make her mood right. What else than 'golgappe' would be the better option for this. She dragged an unwilling Khushi to the nearby panipuri stall.
***
Raizada mansion:

As soon as Arnav entered in, he saw Anjali who was not smiling at him which was so unusual. He moved towards her.

Arnav: di, is everything alright?

Anjali: no chotte.

Arnav(with concern): what happened to you(by saying this, he checked her temperature).

Anjali: my health is fine Chotte. I need you to come along with me to drive to a place, I need to go.

Arnav couldn't understand why his di was talking like that. Moreover, Why was she not smiling today and why was she asking him to take her to a place? He couldn't do anything except nodding his head. Both Anjali and Arnav moved towards the SUV and Arnav driven outside the gates of Raizada mansion.

***
Both Anjali and Arnav are in the car and Anjali asks Arnav to drive towards Lakshminagar. When they enter into one of the streets, Anjali who is seeing outside the car glasses, notices Khushi. She asks Arnav to stop the car. She gets out of the car and asks him to come along with her. Arnav tells her that he will park the car somewhere else and will join her to which Anjali nods.

Arnav goes from there to park his car. Anjali sees Khushi who is enjoying her golgappe now. She smiles looking at Khushi who is eating in such a way that it is the last piece available in this world by closing her eyes and savoring  that wonderful taste. She moves towards them and says a hi to them. Khushi gets surprised to see Anjali there and Payal smiles at Anjali.

Khushi(smiling): Anjaliji!!!

Anjali knows what happened at the office as Akash has told her everything. So, she decides not to talk about that until Arnav arrives. This matter has to be solved.

Anjali: After seeing you eating, I too wish to eat(she speaks to Khushi).

Khushi: you are with Khushi Kumari Gupta in the panipuri stall, Anjaliji. People who are along with me shouldn't go just like that without having even a plate. Bhaiyyaji, one more plate please.( she makes Anjali too join her)

Anjali also starts to eat along with Khushi. Arnav comes there after parking his car. He sees Anjali eating that panipuri. How many times he had to tell her not to eat at such places, that road side junk. They are not good for health.

Arnav moves towards Anjali only to see Khushi again. What his di is doing with her? He could see both are smiling at each other while eating. His di know her? He don't know. He moved towards them to know.

Arnav: di( he called in surprise)

Anjali turns and looks at him. This makes Khushi also to turn and look at the person. Oh god, why her Devi Maiya is testing her so much.  Her eyes grew wide in surprise but soon she remembered Arnav's words. How he insulted her. The smile on her face till now disappeared and little pain took its place. Arnav observed the changes in her expression. But, he soon turned towards Anjali.

Arnav: di, do you know her( he enquired).

Anjali: ha Chotte(she answered).

Khushi( interrupted, hearing Anjali calling Arnav as Chotte): Anjaliji, is heee your brother,Chotte whom you speak about!!!(she exclaimed stressing the word 'he').

Anjali: ha Khushiji, he is my brother Arnav Singh Raizada. You both hear to me first.( saying this Anjali continued). (First, looking at Arnav)Chotte, Khushiji became my friend few days ago. She is in problems and needed money. So, I thought of making her join in our own  office.( turning towards Khushi) Khushiji, I know you would never accept others help. So I haven't informed you that AR is our office. But things turned out in an other way.

Both Arnav and Khushi are shocked. Arnav is shocked to know Khushi is his Di's friend and his di offered  Khushi a job in his office.

Khushi is shocked to know Arnav and Anjali share a blood relation. How could this happen. An arrogant, ruthless man is a brother of a sweet woman like Anjali. Anjaliji thought about her very much,to solve her problems by offering a job in their office without letting her even know that it is their office while Arnav has done complete opposite to that. He has told her not to enter in his office again and insulted her telling girl like her should not work in AR.