chapter 13

'Raizadas?', thought Khushi.

Khushi gives the cell to Payal to speak with Garima and she continues thinking about what Garima has told. Payal also comes to know about the operation bill being cleared. After all the necessary talks and lots of thanks to God, Madhumathi cuts the call. All the three are very happy with the news.

After a while, Payal and Khushi moves into their bedroom.

Payal: Khushi, I don't know these Raizadas do such favours.

Khushi: ha jiji. Today I met Anjaliji in the jewelry shop and I told her about the accident. I doubt she was behind this favor but how come she knew that we were in need of money.

Khushi thought of calling to the hospital.

Khushi: jiji, we will call to the hospital and will know who paid the fee.

Payal: Khushi, we know that its Raizadas. Don't we?

Khushi: ha jiji, but I need to call them first.

By saying that, Khushi takes her cell and dials to the hospital reception from where her mother talked before. As soon as the phone is being lifted, Khushi starts speaking.

Khushi: ji I am Khushi Kumari Gupta, daughter of Shashi Gupta who is being admitted in your hospital. Amma has told me that someone has paid the fee already. May I know who it is?

Receptionist: madam, I should not tell you that as that man has denied not to say ?

Khushi(to herself): man? It means Anjaliji is not the one who paid the bill. Wait, wait I should know who it is?

Khushi: listen, I can understand what you are saying but I just wanted to say a thank you to that person and more over he won't be known that you told me about him.

Receptionist: madam, he told me not to tell about him but I would tell you who it is as there is no problem in that. He is Akash Singh Raizada. He is the one who paid for your father's operation.

Khushi: OK thank you very much for your help.

Receptionist: my pleasure.

Khushi cuts the call after that talk and turns to Payal.

Khushi: jiji, Akashji is the one who helped us.

Payal: Akashji? But how he knows about our father?

Khushi: I know how. Anjaliji might have informed him but I should know how they got to know about the money issue.

Payal: We should be very thankful to them Khushi. If they haven't helped us, it would have become difficult for us to get that amount.

Khushi(smiling): ha jiji, let's call them now.

Payal: ha Khushi, wait (saying that Payal takes her cell), I will call Akashji.

Khushi: OK, jiji.

Khushi: but jiji, do you have Akashji's number?

Payal(stammering): ha Khushi, I have it.

Payal calls Akash but he doesn't lift it. They decides to call the next day and goes to bed.

Next day:

Khushi's phone rings continuosly making Khushi come out from the kitchen who is preparing breakfast along with jalebis as she is very happy. She comes out and picks up the call which displayed an unknown number.

Khushi: hello.

Arnav who is on the other side of the call answers.

Arnav: Khushi Kumari Gupta, I think you are not taking my words seriously. I do what I say. You have only one day time. If you don't meet me in my office today, you can't even think what the consequences would be.