chapter 34

Anjali came towards Lavanya.

Anjali: Lavanya, are you ok with the plan? Shall we proceed?

Lavanya: ofcourse, di...

Anjali looked towards the two men standing in front of her.

Anjali: You both know what to do right?

One of the men answered Anjali.

Man: ji madam, NK has explained us everything.

Lavanya: di, NK is your cousin right? He too is involved in our plan?

Anjali: ha, Lavanya. He was the one who arranged these 2 guys, explaining them the whole thing.

Lavanya: oh, ok...

Anjali: ok, I will move out now. You and Arnav would get an ample of time through this kidnap drama, Lavanya. So, try to talk to him and this time don't give a chance to him to escape until you are finished. Just ask him what you wanted to, ok???

Lavanya: ha, di. You don't worry, I will continue with the rest of the part.

Anjali smiled and moved out of the room when someone from behind made her unconscious using Chloroform and carried her away.

***

Arnav started his car to drive towards Chandni Chowk and dialed Aman at the same time. Aman lifted the call.

Arnav: hello, Aman.

Aman: hello, ASR..

Arnav: Listen to me carefully, Aman. I will send you a phone number, trace that number and send me the details, ok?

Aman: ok, sir.

Arnav had cut the call and concentrated on driving.

***

Khushi was happy that her plan was indeed working. Last night, she and Anjali had explained their plan to NK and asked his help. NK was also excited and he said that he would arrange 2 fake kidnappers.

Khushi smiled and dialed Anjali to know the progress but to her disappointment, the call was not answered. She tried again after 5 mins, but still no one answered. So, she dialed NK.

Khushi: hello, Nanheji...

NK: ha Khushiji, tell me, is there any problem?

Khushi: Don't know Nanheji... Anjaliji was not answering my call.

NK: Is it? Let me try once.

Khushi says ok and NK dials Anjali. After a minute, Khushi heard him speaking to her again.

NK: Khushiji, di was not responding even to my calls. I tried to both the numbers she had.

Khushi: hey Devi Maiya, what was happening there? Why Anjaliji was not answering our calls?

NK: Khushiji, you don't worry. I will call those men, I have arranged.

Khushi: Call me back after knowing the details, Nanheji.

NK: ok, let me call them.

Khushi waited for NK's call and after a while, she saw her cell ringing. She answered immediately.

NK: Khushiji, something went wrong....

Khushi: what???? What happened?

NK: Those stupid guys whom I arranged for our kidnap drama were telling me that they had kidnapped di too along with Lavanyaji and more over, they were thinking that it was the plan we told them to execute.