chapter 84

Finally, time has come to send off Payal... Payal was crying badly in her mother Garima's arms while Shashi was caressing her hair... Khushi stood beside Payal holding her arm... After a while, Payal came out of the hug and wiped off her tears... Akash came towards them and held Payal's arms while looking at her parents...

Akash: you don't worry, Amma... I will make sure that whenever she wanted to see you, I will bring her to you...

Khushi: take care of jiji, jijaji... she won't let her feelings know to anyone...

Akash(smiling): now I know her in and out, Khushiji... don't worry... I will keep your jiji very happy...

Khushi smiles and looks at Payal who is still wiping her face... After getting a control over their emotions, Payal gets in the car along with Akash, bidding a bye to her family members... Arnav, who watched everything, moved towards Khushi before getting into his own car...

Arnav stood beside Khushi and whispered in her ear, bending a little...

Arnav: you don't have to cry for the sake of Payal...

Khushi looked at him in surprise while he continued...

Arnav: because... anyhow, you too are going to step in Raizada house as a daughter-in-law very soon... You and Payal will stay under the same roof... So, don't cry... Instead, dream about your future husband and think how to spend time with him after marriage...

Saying that to her, he walked away towards his car while Khushi kept looking at him... He winked at her before getting into his car and Khushi could only blush...

***

Raizada mansion:

Payal got welcomed into Raizada house after all other rituals that had to be fulfilled... Payal was already escorted to Akash's room and when Akash too was about to enter, NK snatched Akash's cell as Akash was too engrossed in his cell while walking to his room...

Akash: NK, give my cell back to me...

NK: no no Akash... You are supposed to be busy with your bride now... not this smartphone... (he teased)

Akash looks at Anjali who comes over there...

Akash: di, tell NK to give my cell back to me...

NK nodded a 'no' from behind and Anjali could just giggle seeing NK's antics...

Anjali: Akash, why are you behind that cellphone when your beautiful wife is waiting for you in your room...

Akash: no di... I doubt this NK... He will read all my personal messages as he knows my password now...

NK gives a sheepish smile while Anjali snatches the cell from NK's hand...

Anjali: OK, this cell will be with me till tomorrow morning... You go to your room now...

Akash pouts while looking at Anjali...

Anjali: Akash... You could atleast trust me if not NK bhai...

Akash nods his head in disbelief, muttering something and leaves to his room...

NK(as soon as Akash leaves): di, give me that cell now...

Anjali: no way NK bhai... now, this cellphone will be with me...

Saying that, Anjali walks away leaving behind a disappointed NK...

***

Arnav's room:

Arnav sat on a chair at his poolside, looking at the stars in the sky... He was thinking about Khushi and the change in their relationship dynamics... She was the only woman who managed to lock his heart with her single look towards him... The great Arnav Singh Raizada, who never dreamed anytime before, started seeing only one person's face in front of his eyes... A smile played on his lips remembering how beautiful she looked in the saree he gifted her... He closed his eyes in pleasure to dream more about her...