precap for chapter 76

Happy New Year friends... Hope this year brings a loads of happiness in your lives... Hope we have a great year with many more stories of Arshi... 😍😍

***

Enough is enough... He couldn't bear more... He moved towards her and held her hand... Before she could even think, she was being dragged by him... They were climbing the stairs while Khushi struggled to get out of his grip...

Khushi: Arnavji, what are you doing...? Leave me... (she said still trying)

She could do nothing when his hold on her was so strong... Soon they reached the terrace and Arnav left her hand...

Khushi(immediately):Arnavji, aap badtameezi kar rahe hey... (you are misbehaving)

Arnav(coming close to her and in an angry tone): badtameezi tho mein ne abhi shuru bhi nahi ki, Khushi Kumari Gupta.... (I haven’t even started misbehaving, Khushi Kumari Gupta)

Khushi gulped seeing the level of anger in his eyes and kept staring at his face...

Arnav: what were you trying to prove ha?? (he asked letting out his frustration)

Khushi: what did I do??

Arnav: don't you know??

Khushi knew why he was so mad at her... but she couldn't let him shout at her without telling why he got that affected...

Khushi: I don't know what you are speaking about... So please don't shout at me unnecessarily, Arnavji...

Arnav: unnecessarily...?? How could you say that Khushi?? You know why I am mad at you, don't you??

Khushi: no... I don't know... (she lied)

Arnav: don't act, Khushi... How could you roam around with that Amit?? I asked you to cut your ties with him and you said that you needed time to sort out your feelings and also said that you could not go against your family's wish... That was okay but why the hell were you getting close to that Amit now?? What would your family think seeing you both that close... they might think you both are happy with each other... Did you get that??

Khushi could understand everything what Arnav was trying to say but she still wished to support herself...

Khushi: so what?? It's my life... they are my family members and it's my wish whether to distance Amitji or not... You should not be affected by all this...

Arnav: of course, I get affected dammit... I couldn't see you with any other guy like that...

Khushi: why?? Why can't you see me with Amitji?? He is a nice guy... Though I never loved him, I always saw a huge respect and concern in his eyes towards me... I might lead a happy life with a man like him...

Arnav's anger reached its peaks... How could she say that?? Didn't she see the changes in his behaviour?? Couldn't she see how much he tried to convey his feelings to her through his every action... In anger, he clutched her shoulders...

Arnav(clutching her shoulders and with a dangerous tone): don't you dare say that again... You are mine... Only mine... Did you get that??

Though Khushi was lost in his words and her heart beats got increased again, she came out of her dreams so that she could face the reality now...

Khushi(shoving off his hands and yelling at him with an equal anger): What do you mean by that, Arnavji?? I am not a toy which you own... How could you say that then?? Why couldn't you just see me near Amitji?? Why couldn't you accept the truth that I have agreed to marry Amitji long before...? Why do you want me to leave him?? Why do you get angered seeing me with him?? (she yelled)

Arnav(clutching her shoulders again): because I love you dammit and I can't see you giving importance to some other guy in your life...

He blurted out while staring into her eyes angrily... Khushi's eyes got widened and she tried to read his eyes to believe that he indeed voiced out his feelings... Both of them stayed like that for few seconds and then, he left the place leaving her shoulders at once...  Though he left, Khushi could only hear those final words of his again and again...

***

This little yet beautiful precap is for you guys on this new year for the love you always showered on this story... Keep loving our Arshi and the story...
Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR once again...

Thank you😊😊

Thank you😊😊

Yours anjuarshi